martink741

2017-2018 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, GLC14 said:

I just got in too! super stressed and don't know if this is the right school for me though

I'm in the same boat! 

• Upvote 1

I also got a phone call around 2:00 today! Excited to meet you all next August!

Did anyone already get the email from the graduate admissions office? 

• Upvote 1

Were you all in the morning or afternoon session? I'm freaking out because I haven't heard anything call or email about a decision. I was in the afternoon group on September 30

I was in the morning interview on September 30th and got the acceptance call yesterday around 2:45 but have not received an email yet. Super excited to have been accepted!!! Can't wait to meet everyone next year!

• Upvote 3

I'm literally dying. And losing my mind. And confused cuz I thought they said they were gonna send out acceptances and rejections on the same day. 

if we are calling the 11:30 am session the afternoon session, i was in that one.  I received an acceptance call yesterday around 2:30 pm, but still no email. really not sure why we haven't received the email yet, as I was told we would get it today.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, katpor said:

I just got the email!

@katpor did it come to the same email that you got the interview invite? I was accepted the other day, but still waiting on the email.

2 minutes ago, AlmostaPA said:

@katpor did it come to the same email that you got the interview invite? I was accepted the other day, but still waiting on the email.

Yup! same email as the interview and CASPA

13 minutes ago, AlmostaPA said:

@katpor I got it now! Haha I guess I was just being too antsy!

Totally understand, haha I've been antsy since the interview! But congratulations!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, katpor said:

Totally understand, haha I've been antsy since the interview! But congratulations!!

@katpor Oh me too for sure! And congrats to you as well!

I was put on the alternate list. Congrats to everyone accepted! Has anyone received an out right rejection or is everyone just put on wait list?

9 hours ago, AlmostaPA said:

Does anyone know if anyone has created a Facebook group for those accepted? Or would anyone be interested if we were to start one?

Id be interested! just paid my deposit

• Upvote 1