Univeristy of Kentucky 2017-2018 Cycle

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Eace12 said:

Doesn't look like I got one, good luck to all who got one! Think they are sending anymore waves of interviews out?

I haven't received one yet either. The email we received when our applications were under review said they hope to have all invites sent by the 28th, so hopefully by Friday. I submitted mine on June 1, so pretty early. Im not sure on the order in which they review so the best thing to do is patient as difficult as that is. They'll let us know either way if we got one.

Anyone know if they send rejection e-mails during the interview phase? Or if we aren't contacted we should just assume we are rejected? I assume the interview invites will go out till tomorrow because that's what the e-mail said when we submitted but I'm not sure. I remember during the info sessions in the Spring, Julia did say that they would probably send invites the week before so that would actually include next week too. If anyone has any clue let us know haha.

On July 26, 2017 at 4:39 PM, ashkh1 said:

I interview on the 4th at 8:30 AM!

I interview at the same time on the same day! Will be nice to meet another pipeline applicant! Best of luck to you that day and looking forward to meeting you! 

10 hours ago, Giff4 said:

I interview at the same time on the same day! Will be nice to meet another pipeline applicant! Best of luck to you that day and looking forward to meeting you! 

Good luck to you too! Do you know how many people will be at each interview session?

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 3:28 PM, Eace12 said:

aye, fingers crossed and remaining hopeful. I understand this is a commonly asked question but anyone who got an interview mind posting their stats?

Hope this helps!

Overall GPA: 3.5

Science GPA: 3.5

GRE: 306 ( V: 151, Q: 155, A: 4.0 )

HCE: 2,300 hours as CNA

Shadowing: 75 hours between 5 PAs, 60 hours between 5 MDs and DOs

Volunteer: around 400 hours

Undergrad Research: 300 hours

Submitted CASPA on May 25th and interview on Aug. 11th

Archived