futurePAeryka

Virginia: EVMS CASPA Cycle for Class of 2021

I hope everyone's nerves are holding up. It's hard to concentrate on this years supplemental questions when you have this just sitting here. 

• Like 1

Getting more anxious as the hours go by... thinking maybe today isn’t the day. I keep checking my email though which is counterproductive when I have to study for my genetics exam today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Psshhh Genetics is easy. You got this. XY genes and then those chromosome thingies ;). When in doubt draw DNA or write Watson/Crick

10 minutes ago, lilchalk37 said:

Psshhh Genetics is easy. You got this. XY genes and then those chromosome thingies ;). When in doubt draw DNA or write Watson/Crick

Haha thanks for the advice ? if it gets down to it I just might! 

22 minutes ago, futurePAeryka said:

Haha thanks for the advice ? if it gets down to it I just might! 

No problem. For some reason, being two hours behind the east coast makes me that more anxious. 

No problem. For some reason, being two hours behind the east coast makes me that more anxious. 

Only 3 more hours until the end of the normal business day EST so hang tight!

13 hours ago, futurePAeryka said:

Last cycle the first wave was notified around 10:30 EST FYI! 

9 minutes ago, futurePAeryka said:

Only 3 more hours until the end of the normal business day EST so hang tight!

Omgggggg welp, if not today, maybe tomorrow...sigh ? I used to consider myself a patient person, now I don’t know what to think !

3 minutes ago, FuturePA2021 said:

Omg! Congrats!!!

Thanks so much!!  Keep your eyes on your inbox guys!  Good luck everyone.  We’re all in this together!

Just called and all invites have been sent out for today but second wave should come out later this week. Hoping for second wave ??

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aneesah said:

Congratulations!! For those of you with interview invite....when did you all apply? 

I was waiting on a letter of recommendation so I literally had to turn everything in that night on March 1. So stressful! 

4 minutes ago, LolaCola said:

I was waiting on a letter of recommendation so I literally had to turn everything in that night on March 1. So stressful! 

Wow!! Thats so awesome!! Congratulations to you. Rock your interview girl!!

• Like 1

To everyone waiting to hear back, please don't feel down about yourself! I am a re-applicant and I remember that exact feeling of constantly checking the forum as people posted their interview invites while I waited to hear back, ultimately being rejected. Even if you don't get it this year, just keep pushing forward and working towards your goal. Eventually the hard work will pay off and you will look back and be thankful for how much you've grown during your journey. ❤️ 

• Like 7