Virginia: EVMS CASPA Cycle for Class of 2021

Funny - - I was actually just thinking about asking this question.

Military spouse here. We've been in Yorktown, VA for three and a half years now. Husband's retirement from the Air Force is this fall.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello everyone! I am applying from Detroit, Michigan! The wait has been a killer! Good luck to all!!
Hi! Did you you submit back in the fall? I'm glad I had to finish fall semester first so that I didn't feel like the wait was as long. LOL

4 hours ago, DarcyJ said:

Hi! Did you you submit back in the fall? I'm glad I had to finish fall semester first so that I didn't feel like the wait was as long. LOL

I submitted in early December, so about 4 months waiting lol. I try not check my email or think about it but it is tough!

I submitted in early December, so about 4 months waiting lol. I try not check my email or think about it but it is tough!

I hear ya! It's easier when I can stay busy. But, I slip back into the routine of checking all the time if I get bored/lazy. LOL

On 3/8/2018 at 11:16 AM, Jman26 said:

That’s awesome! We’ll have to keep in touch and who knows?.... If we get an interview, take the trip together! 

For sure. Hoping for the best. This school was recommended by someone I know that works for PAEA and looks awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2018 at 9:30 PM, medskoolmomOf4Cs said:
I am from Newport News VA currently living in Portsmouth, second time applicant waitlisted on last year first attempt [emoji4] Hoping for the best this time around!!!!

Hey, neighbor! 

(Did you get any feedback from the school last year?)

Archived