TENNESSEE: University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) 2017-2018 Cycle

Me too!!!! So excited to meet everyone and start school in January!!! Do you know if we have to mail a check to the school or is there a way to pay the seat deposit online?
You have to wait until you get your netID to pay the deposit. There was a technical issue during the first round so it took a couple of weeks, but they might have figured it all out by now. You'll get an email explaining how it all works out. Congratulations! Can't wait to meet everyone this Janrurary!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

On 6/25/2017 at 11:47 AM, MudIslander said:

Does anyone know when the decisions for the June interview groups go out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As stated, join the facebook group if you have been accepted and are going to attend! Or you can send me a message on here and I can add you if you're having a problem finding it. Congrats to all who have gotten in and good luck to anyone interviewing!!

I'm a unique specimen as I was in the current cohort, completed 1st semester and had to take off second semester due to personal reasons, so I will be a member of the cohort starting in january but am still in Memphis. If anyone has any questions send me a message!

-Taylor

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone! I have been invited to interview September 22 and I just have a question. I will be 34 weeks pregnant at that time, and have been having a hard time professional attire in maternity. Have most women been wearing pant/skirt suits?

Has anyone who interviewed on aug 4 heard anything back yet?  

Hello! I also interviewed on August 4th and I haven't heard anything back yet. Considering the fact that another group was interviewed on August 18th (exactly two weeks after our group), I feel like we might hear something back this week or the following week. Fingers crossed. ???

Congratulations to those who have already been accepted! [emoji322]

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone! I have been invited to interview September 22 and I just have a question. I will be 34 weeks pregnant at that time, and have been having a hard time professional attire in maternity. Have most women been wearing pant/skirt suits?

Hello! Congratulations on your pregnancy! At my interview, most of the women wore pant suits, but some wore skirt suits as well. Maybe a nice dress and a blazer could work for you as well. As long as you look professional AND feel comfortable, you should be alright! Good luck!

On 8/17/2017 at 7:02 PM, Tanders87 said:

As stated, join the facebook group if you have been accepted and are going to attend! Or you can send me a message on here and I can add you if you're having a problem finding it. Congrats to all who have gotten in and good luck to anyone interviewing!!

I'm a unique specimen as I was in the current cohort, completed 1st semester and had to take off second semester due to personal reasons, so I will be a member of the cohort starting in january but am still in Memphis. If anyone has any questions send me a message!

-Taylor

Taylor, 

Would you be able to share how your first semester went? Was it crazy busy? Was the simulation center open at that time? If so, how was that experience? How was the cadaver lab?

Adrienne