FLORIDA: University of South Florida 2017-2018 cycle

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was everyone's timeline that received an interview invite? I still haven't heard anything back and am getting nervous - I don't think my stats are up to par with y'all.

CASPA submitted 6/22/17

CASPA verified 6/28/17

USF Application Received 6/29/17

USF Timeline Notification 8/1/17

aaaaaand that's it so far.

What was everyone's timeline that received an interview invite? I still haven't heard anything back and am getting nervous - I don't think my stats are up to par with y'all.
CASPA submitted 6/22/17
CASPA verified 6/28/17
USF Application Received 6/29/17
USF Timeline Notification 8/1/17
aaaaaand that's it so far.
I'm I the same boat. I submitted on July 5th, my app was received on the 7th, and I got the under review email on 8/1. Other than that nothing has came through. But don't worry yet there's still lots of interviewing since they're just starting!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I just got accepted as well!! Received Dr. Will's phone call yesterday afternoon. 

For everyone to have an idea I submitted my application through CASPA on July 28th. Verified on July 31st. Received an email on August 31st letting me know I was invited to an interview.  I called to schedule the interview for Sep. 19th, and received the acceptance phone call yesterday Oct. 6th. 

We were the first group of students they were interviewing because they had to reschedule the group before us due to the hurricane. 

My stats are: 1500+ hours of Emergency Room Scribe, 160 hrs shadowing a PA of neurosurgery, 80 hrs volunteering. I did however scored at the 47th percentile on both sections of the GRE which I was ready to explain, but they didn't even mention it.

Good Luck everyone!!

5 hours ago, Kgermann said:

Congrats!!!!! That is so exciting!!! Could you provide a timeline of your interview date and then when your acceptance call was. I am just looking for the turn around time! Congrats again! ☺️???

Kgermann, I was on the same interview session with Baoxhoang. I submitted my application through CASPA on July 28th. Received an email letting me know I was invited to interview on August 31st. I called to schedule the interview, scheduled it for Sep. 19th, and received the acceptance phone call yesterday Oct. 6th. Hope it helps!

Archived