FLORIDA: University of South Florida 2017-2018 cycle

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know that this is a brand new program with provisional accreditation, but it's my number one choice (so far, I've only visited/interviewed at one school). I've always wanted to attend USF. They said that interview invites should start this month. Has anyone heard anything yet?

26 minutes ago, ndiehl87 said:

I know that this is a brand new program with provisional accreditation, but it's my number one choice (so far, I've only visited/interviewed at one school). I've always wanted to attend USF. They said that interview invites should start this month. Has anyone heard anything yet?

The e-mail I received today said "Applicants being invited for interview will receive invitations beginning in August with interviews beginning conducted in September through December 2017."

Funny that they have a grammar error. So invitations should be sent out soon starting in August.

7 hours ago, nvocgka said:

The e-mail I received today said "Applicants being invited for interview will receive invitations beginning in August with interviews beginning conducted in September through December 2017."

Funny that they have a grammar error. So invitations should be sent out soon starting in August.

Was this email a response, or a mass email? I have not received anything.

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 0:46 AM, nvocgka said:

That is funny about the grammatical error LOL. Did anyone else notice any grammatical errors within the texts of the school-specific areas in their CASPA apps? I found a whole bunch in a few different schools. I'm thinking to myself "If they made a few grammar errors in their application, I hope they don't hold one or two against me in mine".

That's interesting; my email (received 8/1) says:

Application review process: June through December
Interview Invitations sent: To begin in September and go through October, November and December
Interviews Conducted: October, November and December

They also attached this link to their application timeline - http://health.usf.edu/medicine/pa/prospective-students/application-timeline

Good luck everyone! I hope we hear from them soon!

6 hours ago, VHNGA said:

Interview Invitations sent: To begin in September and go through October, November and December

They also attached this link to their application timeline - http://health.usf.edu/medicine/pa/prospective-students/application-timeline

Got the same email today y'all. Good luck to everyone!

9 hours ago, VHNGA said:

I received the e-mail too! USF is my top choice school ahh

Archived