2017-2018 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

3 hours ago, padream127 said:

Hi, everyone.

I just received an interview invite today.

CASPA-verified and submitted on 6/7.

I am a reapplicant for CASPA cycle but new applicant for PCOM-GA campus.

I'm from Pennsylvania and still overwhelmed about how I am going to plan out this trip... I hope I am not the only one that is living a distance away!

Congrats on the interview! Do you mind sharing some of your stats? thanks!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BB3451 said:

Congrats on the interview! Do you mind sharing some of your stats? thanks!

Hey, my overall GPA is 3.86 and 3.82 for science.

I think it would have accumulated up to around 700+ hours direct hands on when I submit to CASPA.

I have an addition of 200+ volunteering hours- I'm not sure if PCOM counts this.

Hope this helps!

5 hours ago, mamorris093 said:

Congrats! I just received my interview invitation today as well. 

Which date are you being interview on? I will be there on 8/10 @ noon!

Thanks and congrats to you too! :)

On 7/12/2017 at 4:33 PM, padream127 said:

I'm from Pennsylvania and still overwhelmed about how I am going to plan out this trip... I hope I am not the only one that is living a distance away!

A girl in the class of 2018 came from Philly, shes driven a couple of times (11 hour each way??) and flown spirit a couple of times.

For her interview she shared a hotel with another interviewee and they both ended up in the program!

Congrats on the invite and good luck!

Hey guys! Just wanted to confirm.. I got the email that PCOM received my CASPA application, and a PIN number to log on for the supplemental application. For the three LOR it talks about, can they pull those straight from CASPA, or did you also have your references email them to recommend@pcom.edu? 

Thanks so much in advance, and good luck to everyone!

Hey guys! Just wanted to confirm.. I got the email that PCOM received my CASPA application, and a PIN number to log on for the supplemental application. For the three LOR it talks about, can they pull those straight from CASPA, or did you also have your references email them to recommend@pcom.edu? 

They pull from CASPA, I believe. After a few days, one of mine was automatically put there with the person's name, and I never had to select a letter or have anyone send one- so, pretty sure it's automatically pulled from CASPA:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 7/19/2017 at 3:18 PM, KPwannabeaPA said:

Hi. Just curious. After you were verified on CASPA, how long did it take for PCOM to email you? 

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Got an interview offer for September as well...submitted supplemental application July 12th. 

Anyone who has received the offer and confirmed their interview...have you received the other email with the detailed instructions? Still waiting on that. 

14 hours ago, dwconn said:

Got an interview offer for September as well...submitted supplemental application July 12th. 

Anyone who has received the offer and confirmed their interview...have you received the other email with the detailed instructions? Still waiting on that. 

I haven't heard back either since confirming. September 7th at noon?

Archived