I believe you're correct. But when I try to check the status of my app, everything is blank except for my unofficial transcripts being uploaded so I assume they'll get transferred from CASPA or uploaded within a couple of weeks. Either that or my whole application is messed up  :/

Got my invite as well! File score was 5.49. I declined as I've already been accepted elsewhere, but ISU has a great program from what I've heard, and I hope that interviews go well for everyone else that gets one!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mitchell123 said:

Congrats to those who have gotten an interview! When did you all submit your application? 

I submitted my CASPA application May 19th and ISU's supplemental application the day it came out! I think that was around early august 

Hey everyone ! 

Just received my file score. For those of you that have received your scores, did you also get an email stating 2 faculty members would review your application before being invited for an interview?

Man, they're working through these applications slow. I know interviews aren't until November but jeez I want to know already!

On 9/19/2017 at 6:35 PM, malaquisa said:

Hey everyone ! 

Just received my file score. For those of you that have received your scores, did you also get an email stating 2 faculty members would review your application before being invited for an interview?

Yes got the same thing, they said they will have 2 faculty members review before an invitation is sent and expect up to 3 weeks wait time

• Upvote 1

Just received my invitation to interview! My file score is a 5.15 and I submitted my CASPA in May and my supplemental 8/8.

Very excited! :)

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, SeanAmmon said:

What is the date of the interview?

they haven't given specific dates yet. Sometime between the very end of October and February.

Received an interview invite today! I wasn't given my official file score but according to my calculations, it is 5.06. I'm excited to hear when the interview dates are going to be! 

• Upvote 1

Has anyone uploaded unofficial transcripts to the graduate application yet? Mine still says awaiting transcripts even though I have uploaded them. Anyone have the same issue? 

Has anyone gotten an actual call for a set interview date?? My 2nd choice starts in January and I'm starting to get a little antsy.. 

9 hours ago, tcm123 said:

Has anyone gotten an actual call for a set interview date?? My 2nd choice starts in January and I'm starting to get a little antsy.. 

nothing yet on my end either

So after sending in my application I got an email saying my file score was a 4.86 and that they were currently only reviewing applications with a file score of 5 or higher. Is it worth it to complete my secondary application with them seeing as how they may not even consider me? 

On 10/9/2017 at 6:00 AM, ellendiane27 said:

So after sending in my application I got an email saying my file score was a 4.86 and that they were currently only reviewing applications with a file score of 5 or higher. Is it worth it to complete my secondary application with them seeing as how they may not even consider me? 

I agree. I think you should just go ahead and submit it. They apparently interview until February so by then, there will be some applicants that have declined their interviews or acceptances, giving them a chance to review your application. 

• Upvote 1

I got an interview invite today, file score 5.23. I will be declining as I've already been accepted elsewhere, hope that opens up an interview spot for one of you that's still waiting! Good luck everyone :) 

I just got a call in regards to some of the interview dates. I'm interviewing on the 23rd in Meridian at noon. Some other dates includes the 30th and the 2nd as well. Anyone get the call and is going for that date too?

• Upvote 1