PENNSYLVANIA: Thomas Jefferson University

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/18/2017 at 4:55 PM, Wasser2 said:

If I haven't received a response back (an email saying we would like to extend an interview invitation or no interview invitation) on my CASPA application that I submitted in the beginning of September, should I call Amina or another person at the school to see the status of my application?

I haven't heard anything either since I got an email back in September saying my application was being considered for initial consideration. Did you end up getting in touch with anyone? 

On 11/17/2017 at 4:52 PM, Lilyofthevalley16 said:

Do you guys know if they are still conducting interviews?? I havent heard anything from the program since I have submitted my application.

I submitted my supplemental application in June and have not received any communications since then. Just keeping my fingers crossed!

On 11/27/2017 at 1:50 PM, lll123 said:

Submitted CASPA 10/2, interviewed 10/31, then accepted 11/8. I just submitted my deposit last week and I look forward to meeting everyone soon! Good luck to everyone else with the rest of their interviews!! Anyone know if there has been a Facebook page made yet? 

I thought they used a rolling admissions process? I submitted Caspa in June! Maybe I'm wrong...or maybe they are not planning to extend an invitation.

5 minutes ago, domday said:

So I got a rejection letter from Philadelphia U's PA program and was wondering if anyone knows if this also counts as a rejection for TJU since they are planning on merging together? 

No it doesn't! Just like applying to both is separate, hearing back is also separate from my understanding! If you don't mind me asking, did you just hear back from PhilaU's PA program today? I haven't been able to reach anyone there and haven't heard back

2 minutes ago, kkurtz said:

No it doesn't! Just like applying to both is separate, hearing back is also separate from my understanding! If you don't mind me asking, did you just hear back from PhilaU's PA program today? I haven't been able to reach anyone there and haven't heard back

Oh good, gives me some hope haha. But yes, I just got the email earlier today and submitted my application to them towards the end of July :)

• 4 weeks later...

Are you all guys submitted the supplementary application for TJU?

I never received a confirmation e-mail that they got my application, but I got one from PU, even though I applied to both campuses (Philadelphia (East Falls) Campus and New Jersey (Atlantic City) Campus) the same day in October. Got rejection e-mail from Philadelphia University which doesn't specify which campus, just generic e-mail. And now I am confused if that e-mail covers both campuses or specific one. 

Thanks   

• 2 weeks later...

I applied pretty late to this program so I haven't been surprised that I haven't heard anything back, but the email I got when my application was sent (October 9th) stated that the interview cycle concluded January 2018. I haven't heard anything (rejection or otherwise). Is anybody else in this limbo? Do we think that they stretched out their interview cycle?

Archived