PENNSYLVANIA: Thomas Jefferson University

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I just wanted to give a little input. I've been accepted and tried to email Amina (who was the original admissions representative) today regarding my deposit and I received an automated message back saying as of October 13, 2017, she is no longer employed at TJU, so David Wood is the new representative (and now our point of contact) if we have any questions. I think if you've received an interview or acceptance, you probably get the email automatically (or maybe it was sent to everyone applied). So he's our new point of contact!

If I haven't received a response back (an email saying we would like to extend an interview invitation or no interview invitation) on my CASPA application that I submitted in the beginning of September, should I call Amina or another person at the school to see the status of my application?

On 10/10/2017 at 1:37 AM, PrePAStudent4 said:

Received an invitation to interview on October 7! I also got a denial email from Philadelphia University on October 6th. Thought this was interesting given the merging of programs. Any thoughts? 

So funny, I was denied at TJU but received an invite for PhilaU!

Archived