I got the acceptance letter today as well!! I think I interviewed the same day as you. Congratulations!!
Congrats to those accepted! How many interviewees do you think there were on your interview day?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, jsprague1288 said:

Congrats to those accepted! How many interviewees do you think there were on your interview day?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I think there were 9 of us that day

38 minutes ago, Elena0328 said:

I got the acceptance letter today as well!! I think I interviewed the same day as you. Congratulations!!

Yay, congrats to you too!!

36 minutes ago, Elena0328 said:

I think there were 9 of us that day

I think 10 or 11... There were definitely 6 people on the opposite side of the table from me :) And 4-5 on my side. I think...

I got an interview invite on Wednesday but i turned it down due to committing to another school already. Hope that makes a spot for someone else! 

I got an invitation today but will turn down because of committing to another school! Hope that will leave out a seat for those who’re still waiting. I applied in mid July, so don’t lose hope even if you didn’t apply early!!!

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, babecheng said:

I got an invitation today but will turn down because of committing to another school! Hope that will leave out a seat for those who’re still waiting. I applied in mid July, so don’t lose hope even if you didn’t apply early!!!

What is ur gpa and how many patient care hours do you have?  I applied end of July and I’m hoping to hear back!  

On 10/20/2017 at 9:21 AM, Roxanna said:

Received acceptance letter today and will be accepting as soon as I come up with the deposit money. Good luck to everyone else, and those I interviewed with - looking forward to seeing you next Fall!

What was your interview date, if you don't mind sharing?

I have my interview on Monday and I know then website info says to bring a CV. Does anyone that interviewed know if a one page resume will suffice? Or are they looking for something more in-depth?

I received an interview invite today and will be giving it up because I already deposited in another school. Hope it opens up a spot for someone else!

On 11/1/2017 at 7:54 PM, amandag13 said:

I have my interview on Monday and I know then website info says to bring a CV. Does anyone that interviewed know if a one page resume will suffice? Or are they looking for something more in-depth?

Typically a CV is more in-depth than a resume. The one I handed in was 3 pages long. I think they just want to see if you have done anything new since the time you applied.

Hi All,

I received an interview invite for NYIT at the end of October. I am debating declining the offer due to how expensive it is in NYC. Does anyone who has committed have any tips/suggestions that they are following for living arrangements/food besides taking out more loans?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Ljones1393 said:

Hi All,

I received an interview invite for NYIT at the end of October. I am debating declining the offer due to how expensive it is in NYC. Does anyone who has committed have any tips/suggestions that they are following for living arrangements/food besides taking out more loans?

Thanks!

That's a big concern, and I'll be looking for a roommate in a few months. I'm not sure how students do it yet (find roommates from the same program) but I'll have to figure it out. Food...well, ramen noodles will be my friends for a couple of years :) 

Hey everyone! I interviewed on 11/2 and really enjoyed meeting everyone, NYIT is definitely my top choice. Still waiting to hear back from them. Would love to hear if anyone else interviewed in the last couple of weeks and if they heard anything. Good luck to all! 

• Upvote 2

Hey all! 

I interviewed 11/8 and the interview was very relaxed. Consisted of two essays, and interviewing with two members or the admission committee. We also had free pizza and soda. Good luck everyone! Please let me know if anyone has heard back from the program after their interview.

• Upvote 1