Cycle 2017-2018

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/6/2017 at 6:37 PM, Nwalsh2494 said:

I have an interview October 16th! Anyone else??

October 16, flying from Florida! Have you picked a hotel you're staying in? It would be nice to meet the night before and quickly but casually go over the key points of the interview. The more practice we get, the better

On 10/10/2017 at 1:14 PM, Nwalsh2494 said:

I am staying at the Fairfield inn!

I'm in Comfort Inn, I wanted to stay as close to the campus as possible since I tent to get lost easily. I should be there by around 3:30-4pm (my first time in NY..) Let me know if you're up for a little chat that day!

24 minutes ago, hopefulPA09525 said:

Awkward question but has anyone received or heard of someone receiving a rejection to this program? I haven't heard anything at all. I think my application was verified sometime in August. Let me know!

same here, my app was verified n submitted in aug... never heard back...no rejection...no interview...nothg

4 hours ago, Roxanna said:

Received acceptance letter today and will be accepting as soon as I come up with the deposit money. Good luck to everyone else, and those I interviewed with - looking forward to seeing you next Fall!

I got the acceptance letter today as well!! I think I interviewed the same day as you. Congratulations!!

Archived