Thank you so much! I knew I saw the link somewhere, I went back to the site and found it. I think my nerves are just getting the best of me. That and writer's fatigue haha. Good Luck everyone :)

On 10/7/2017 at 8:38 AM, rfinch said:

It's been a few weeks since anyone's posted about interview invites. Anyone know if Emory is still scheduling interviews?

I'm not exactly sure the answer to this, but I do know that they are only interviewing until November.  Hope this piece of information helps?

Just got a rejection email this morning.

I'm sad but that's just how it goes seeing how competitive it is. I am a 1st-time applicant, and seeing this board full of reapplicants makes me believe in persevering! I hope everyone has the best of luck interviewing!

A few days after the fact ... but I was accepted!!! Good luck to anyone interviewing in the next week and a half,  as well as anyone on the wait-list

• Upvote 1

Received an email this morning stating "Dear Robert: As your interview date rapidly approches, we would like to give you these last minute instructions regarding time and location." I took a second look and thought to myself, "Huh?... I've been checking my email, spam folder included, almost obsessively ever since the week I submitted, and to my knowledge I haven't received an interview invite..." So, I called their office thinking that the email was probably a mistake... And apparently... I HAVE been invited to an interview! For some reason the invite was never sent out. Hahaha! Anyways, I'm ecstatic! Can't believe I get the opportunity to interview here! I'll be interviewing on 10/30 so I'll see a few of you there!

• Upvote 3

On 10/18/2017 at 1:13 PM, MattHatter said:

Has anyone ever been rejected after the interview, or does everyone get waitlisted and ranked?

People DO get rejected after interviews.  I was waitlisted last year but a few people I interviewed with (and others I met) were denied.

Just got my yes from the 10/30 interview day! The faculty, staff, and students I met were all very welcoming during my interview day and I am looking forward to being part of such a great program.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Hydrocephalic said:

Just got my yes from the 10/30 interview day! The faculty, staff, and students I met were all very welcoming during my interview day and I am looking forward to being part of such a great program.

Congrats! That's amazing! I'm on the waitlist. They don't know the rankings yet, but they said we should know in the next day or two.

10 minutes ago, rfinch said:

Congrats! That's amazing! I'm on the waitlist. They don't know the rankings yet, but they said we should know in the next day or two.

Thank you, Robert! And good luck to you dude, hopefully you get a spot. It was nice chatting with you while we took the tour, you would be a great classmate!

3 hours ago, rfinch said:

Would they let us know over the weekend? Or early next week? If you have any idea haha thanks for the info!

26 minutes ago, BShaf said:

Would they let us know over the weekend? Or early next week? If you have any idea haha thanks for the info!

They just sent me my ranking, so they may have emailed everyone.

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 12:57 PM, Pez said:

I sent an email today regarding my application. Radio silence since May 26th. Their email said a decision in 5-6 weeks. 

Hi, I am sorry to bother you.  I am in the same situation you were a year ago.  I have not heard from Emory since they sent the 3-7 week email.  Did you ever hear from them? 

I just wondering if there is anything I can do.

Thanks