2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, socalemt! It looks like they are processing things a little earlier this year. I received an email from them saying that my application was reviewed and I will be interviewed. They did say that they will send out dates to interview in the late summer. So keep your eyes open for that email. I got that email a week and some days after the under review email. Good luck!

I also got invited to an interview this year.  Last year I was interviewed too but got waitlisted.....if anyone has any questions on the interview process let me know :)

You got an interview invite already? When did they contact you regarding an interview for this year? 

I submitted my application on May 9th and received the email stating my application was complete and processing would take 5-6 weeks that same day. For those already getting interview emails, when did you submit your applications?

I submitted on May 12 and it was verified as complete on May 15. Interview invite on May 24. 

Just submitted mine last night, hoping it's not too late since they're already sending out interview invites!

I would assume you'd be fine because from what I've heard-- it's still early. But same here! I had no idea how fast the process moves but I'm glad I submitted early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got an interview invite already? When did they contact you regarding an interview for this year? 

On May 24th they invited me for an interview,.  But then again keep in mind I'm a re-applicant, so all of my extra information such as transcripts and GRE scores were already on there.  So the verification process was muchhh quicker.  Have you submitted everything? Transcripts, scores, and supplemental application?

I submitted my application on May 9th and received the email stating my application was complete and processing would take 5-6 weeks that same day. For those already getting interview emails, when did you submit your applications?

Hello! My app was reviewed and completed per emory may 9. Got an email invite may 24

Archived