2017-2018 application cycle

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/8/2017 at 0:38 PM, grifft21 said:

I received an interview invite this morning for either 1/12 or 1/18. For those of you that have interviewed what time did you finish and what time did you fly out? Trying to decide which airlines to fly

My interview started at 8:30 and I was in the first round of individual interviews so I was done around 11:30. But I believe they weren’t done with everyone’s individuals until closer to 12:30. I’m only a few hours away so I drove down that morning, but a couple of people that interviewed in my group were from out of state and most flew down either the day before or a few days before. There’s a hotel literally in walking distance to campus that most of them stayed at. Hope that helps!

Hi everyone! Congrats to those who have interviewed and been wait-listed or accepted! I applied in July, application verified on 8/2, and called the school at the end of October to check on my application status; I was told that my application was still under review at that time. Has anyone received an interview offer recently? I am curious if they are still offering them! Thanks!

25 minutes ago, maddycm said:

Hi everyone! Congrats to those who have interviewed and been wait-listed or accepted! I applied in July, application verified on 8/2, and called the school at the end of October to check on my application status; I was told that my application was still under review at that time. Has anyone received an interview offer recently? I am curious if they are still offering them! Thanks!

I received one last Friday (12/8). The only dates to choose from were 1/12 and 1/18

Hey everyone, I just got offered an interview here at NSU Ft Meyers. I've already accepted a seat elsewhere and am strongly considering declining it. I don't want to do myself a disservice if I decline, but I don't want to waste an interview seat for another qualified and patient candidate. Any thoughts? (No, you won't hurt my feelings). Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, Hopefully said:

You are considering declining the seat you accepted already? What would your reasons be?

No disrespect, but I’m pretty sure he means declining the interview.

NDiehl, I’d say go for it if you’d prefer this school over where you got accepted. If not, save yourself the time and expense. Just my $0.02.

8 hours ago, NSUClass said:

How did you all decide?

I looked at the people.  First the program directors and such.  In Ft. M. they were notably warm and human.  That's significant to me.  And the other applicants were pretty cool.  
As a special added bonus, you get to be a SHARK.  I mean, how cool is that?
S.

Archived