I have also been accepted however I will be denying my seat due to acceptance elsewhere so hopefully this helps someone

1 hour ago, ssassine said:

Has anyone heard back from the Oct. 6 interview? 

Yes, I just received an email that I was placed on the alternative list. Good luck!

To those who have already interviewed, what was the process like? Was there a group interview, a MMI or an essay? I'm interviewing next week, not sure what to expect!

For those of you that have been accepted, how was the group interview/essay portion? I was supposed to interview Sept. 29th, but had to reschedule due to Irma. Also, congrats to those that have been accepted! 

• Upvote 1

Those that just had interviews when did you apply? I applied to all programs in september and got interview invitations for Ft Lauderdale and Orlando in late September. I haven't heard from this campus yet

On 11/12/2017 at 9:30 AM, JesseScanlon99 said:

Does anyone know if there are any more waves of interview invites that will be sent out? Or how many? Basically is there any hope for someone who has been waiting for awhile....? 

Looking at last year’s application cycle thread, it looks like interviews were still being done in January to some extent. It’s not over until it’s over, friend.

I received an interview invite this week! For those that have interviewed already, just wondering how the group portion of the interview was?

On 11/17/2017 at 8:57 PM, inspire said:

I received an interview invite this week! For those that have interviewed already, just wondering how the group portion of the interview was?

The group “interview” wasn’t really an interview. They split you into groups of 4 and give everyone different candidate profiles and ask you to rate them. Basically acting like you’re the admissions committee. It was very laid back and I think done more just to see how you interact and work in a team setting.

On 11/28/2017 at 5:46 PM, sjs88 said:

The group “interview” wasn’t really an interview. They split you into groups of 4 and give everyone different candidate profiles and ask you to rate them. Basically acting like you’re the admissions committee. It was very laid back and I think done more just to see how you interact and work in a team setting.

Ok that sounds pretty straight forward. Thanks for the reply!

I received an interview invite this morning for either 1/12 or 1/18. For those of you that have interviewed what time did you finish and what time did you fly out? Trying to decide which airlines to fly