2017-2018 application cycle

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, FuturePAStudent01 said:

Has anybody received a rejection? I submitted my supplemental on 7/28 and I am very nervous because I heard anything yet and it seems like interviews already went out

For the people that have received interviews so far,  I believe the majority of them submitted the supplemental in early June. I think they do interview invites in waves. 

1 hour ago, FuturePAStudent01 said:

Has anybody received a rejection? I submitted my supplemental on 7/28 and I am very nervous because I heard anything yet and it seems like interviews already went out

I submitted my supplemental on June 2nd and still haven't heard anything either. This was just the first wave of interviews and there will be definitely be more!

3 minutes ago, rearly said:

I submitted my supplemental on June 2nd and still haven't heard anything either. This was just the first wave of interviews and there will be definitely be more!

When I talked to Reneé she told me individuals with higher GPAs get interviews first. I'm sure there's some exceptions, but she informed me that's the general trend so if you're gpa is on the lower end and you applied early you could definitely still hear back just not as early as some others! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived