FLORIDA: Florida State University Cycle 2017-2018

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to everyone offered an interview.  If you haven't received one there's still time so do not get discouraged! Prior to Oct 1st only about half of the invites were sent out.  The rest will go out after they evaluate the remainder of the applications submitted through the deadline.  Good luck to everyone, I was in your shoes last year so I completely understand the emotions!  Just remember, it's not over till it's over.  

On 10/9/2017 at 10:55 PM, ellereedee said:

How did your interview go?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone there was extremely nice and welcoming. The program itself blew me away. They seem to have everything running smoothly and the amount of support was impressive. The interview itself will depend on your personal interviewing preference and skills. For me, it was hardcore. Definitely the hardest to date (I've had three this year). However, I would do it all over again for a chance at this program. 

Everyone there was extremely nice and welcoming. The program itself blew me away. They seem to have everything running smoothly and the amount of support was impressive. The interview itself will depend on your personal interviewing preference and skills. For me, it was hardcore. Definitely the hardest to date (I've had three this year). However, I would do it all over again for a chance at this program. 

I have to agree with you- I attended the informative session yesterday and was blown away by the details of the program. FSU's tradition of excellence has been vetted in the making of this PA program.
But it sounds like you did great! Best of luck!! :)

Congratulations to everyone accepted. To everyone else, there's still time. They've only done 2 groups of interviews, there's still 4 to go. 

Thanks for the encouragement, Tom! Do you know if they are still sending interview invites? I applied late in the cycle (September) so I'm trying not to worry.

1 hour ago, ellereedee said:

Thanks for the encouragement, Tom! Do you know if they are still sending interview invites? I applied late in the cycle (September) so I'm trying not to worry.

I'm not sure but I can ask.

1 hour ago, PAsAreCool said:

So if we've already interviewed and haven't heard back, should be just accept that as a no?

Certainly not! They do a few rolling admissions, but I think the majority will be at the end after they've finished all interviews. 

Archived