Acceptance/Denial

• 1 month later...

As long as I come on the forum and don't see any posts from people saying they were accepted I take that as good news. I figure they'll be calling the rest of the people accepted on the same day. So until I see a flood of posts of people saying theywere accepeted, I'm still holding out hope.

As long as I come on the forum and don't see any posts from people saying they were accepted I take that as good news. I figure they'll be calling the rest of the people accepted on the same day. So until I see a flood of posts of people saying theywere accepeted, I'm still holding out hope.

I got a notice about Financial Aid stuff. So I logged into my LLU account and noticed I am on the "Alternate List" -- this was news to me, no phone calls, emails, or mail about the matter. I suggest everyone check out their "application status" on their LLU account, seems like that gets updated before anything gets sent out.

I got a notice about Financial Aid stuff. So I logged into my LLU account and noticed I am on the "Alternate List" -- this was news to me, no phone calls, emails, or mail about the matter. I suggest everyone check out their "application status" on their LLU account, seems like that gets updated before anything gets sent out.

Received a letter today. I'm on the alternate list. Does anybody know how they choose from the alternates?

Yep. I called em up and asked. There is no numbering of Alternates. We are all placed into the same big pool of alternates and whenever a slot opens up, the committee gets together and reviews the Alternate pool again to pick their favorite.

edit: Oh yeah, and you can get a phone call anytime from now until the first day of class which is in mid June. I start at another program across the entire country come mid/late may so...who knows. It would be upsetting to get a call after I move :-p

Received a letter today. I'm on the alternate list. Does anybody know how they choose from the alternates?

Yep. I called em up and asked. There is no numbering of Alternates. We are all placed into the same big pool of alternates and whenever a slot opens up, the committee gets together and reviews the Alternate pool again to pick their favorite.

edit: Oh yeah, and you can get a phone call anytime from now until the first day of class which is in mid June. I start at another program across the entire country come mid/late may so...who knows. It would be upsetting to get a call after I move :-p

Archived