UTSW 2017-2018 Application Cycle/Interview Dates

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who didn't get the acceptance call, don't worry too much we are all still in consideration. I know some of the current UTSW students who had the first interview cycle, and got there acceptance offers in mid-October. So keep grinding and best of luck to everyone. 

11 hours ago, mohsderm2016 said:

Congrats to all of you who got accepted! Anyone of you willing to share your stats? Much appreciated!

Cumulative: 3.39

Science: 3.25

Last 60 hours: 3.75

PCE: ~3500 hours

Volunteer: 150 hours

My grades were very much on the low end of the spectrum so this was such a surprise. Just really makes me appreciate what UTSW looked at beyond those.

21 minutes ago, khaleesi said:

I just got an email with my acceptance offer! I never received a phone call but that's fine with me, as long as I got accepted that's what matters haha congrats to the other admitted people here and good luck to everyone still applying :)

Congrats! Just sent my acceptance form yesterday. Can't wait to meet everyone

Hey y'all! Unfortunately, I will be declining my acceptance for a spot in another program. This was literally the hardest decision I've ever made in my life as these were my top 2 programs and I definitely didn't expect to get into either, much-less both. :( UTSW (the program, professors, and students) is absolutely amazing and I'm just happy that my spot will go to someone who really deserves it. Wishing everyone the best of luck in the future.

Archived