UTSW 2017-2018 Application Cycle/Interview Dates

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my "under review" email this morning!

When did you complete you residency questionnaire? I filled out my residency questionnaire yesterday and now I'm awaiting that under review email. It would be nice to know when you submitted yours just for reference

When did ya'll receive the log in information and residency questionnaire? I submitted my application June 4 and received the thank you email on June 15.

I got my thank you letter on 6/9 and my login info on 6/14. The residency questionnaire is on the student center after you get your login info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, lilchalk37 said:

How come I can keep doing the residency questionaire. I was just curious one day to make sure I had done it and it let me do it again. Does it stay or can you just keep taking it? 

If it's not on your To Do List then it means they have received it and you're good!  The link to the residency questionnaire is just permanently on the student page. 

On 5/23/2017 at 11:21 AM, scarr2015 said:

Friday evening "Meet and Greet" and Saturday interview dates for the cycle of 2017/2018 are as follows:

• August 25/26
  • September 15/16
  • October 6/7
  • November 3/4
  •  

Wow the interview dates start a lot earlier this year! Do you know if they'll be sending out interviews pretty soon? And how many people will be in each session? I think last year it was around 80?

thanks!

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 0:18 PM, scarr2015 said:

If it's not on your To Do List then it means they have received it and you're good!  The link to the residency questionnaire is just permanently on the student page. 

Thanks! I emailed them just to make sure. I didn't want to feel like I was going crazy or something. Reapplication anxiety, got to love it.

On 7/9/2017 at 10:34 PM, tx329 said:

Wow the interview dates start a lot earlier this year! Do you know if they'll be sending out interviews pretty soon? And how many people will be in each session? I think last year it was around 80?

thanks!

I went to an information session last week and they said they send out interview invites 4-6 weeks before each interview date. So they should start going out any day now!

4 minutes ago, Alexfish said:

Does UTSW directly send you the link to fill out residency questioner? Or is that done through their website directly?

It's on the website. Once you get your student login, you will be able to get to the student service center/portal and the "Residency Questionnaire"  will be on the to do list. The link to it will be towards the bottom of the page on the right hand column.

I just called admissions today. They said that interviews for Aug have already been decided, but did not say if notifications were sent out yet. For those who applied recently and have not received login info for residency questionnaire, expect soon as person who is in charge of this has been "out on a conference". Hope this helps!

Archived