2 hours ago, vihaanmommy said:

@BearsEatBeets and @rebsli17 thank you very much! Just received an email for interview on Dec 11. I would appreciate if you all can give me suggestion on what expect on the day and how to prepare for MMI? This is my first time for MMI. 

Thank you!

There really is no way to prepare for the questions you will see in the mmi. Best advice I can give is be yourself, have fun, and shake off each room before you enter the next. Good luck!

• Upvote 2

On 11/21/2017 at 0:44 PM, vihaanmommy said:

@BearsEatBeets and @rebsli17 thank you very much! Just received an email for interview on Dec 11. I would appreciate if you all can give me suggestion on what expect on the day and how to prepare for MMI? This is my first time for MMI. 

Thank you!

Like what @gcox87 said, try to be relaxed and have fun in each station (I know it sounds crazy but that's really the best advice for MMI :)) I youtubed some videos on MMI and those helped a lot too. I also practiced the traditional questions with some friends, which I felt helped me speak my thoughts when I was doing the MMI as well. But yeah just be confident and be your very best self and try to answer the questions as much as you can. They are trying to follow your thought process and not to see whether or not you get the "correct answer" per se. We unfortunately cannot give out more info on the questions we were asked.. but hope these tips helped!! I personally really enjoyed my interview with UTHSCSA and am still patiently waiting to hear back : ) Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The class of 2020 has been selected but there are still schools interviewing people and personal situations change so if you are on the waitlist, that doesn't mean you won't still get in.  There are people in class of 2019 that were waitlisted.  If you don't get in any where this cycle but this is what you want to do, keep trying! It is super common for people to apply 2,3+ times before getting in, and that also goes for the current PA students (1st and 2nd year). Congratulations to all who got accepted... we'll see you before you know it!