18 hours ago, OneDayAPA_Maybe said:

Just a technicality I want to point out to people who keep making mention of it, but we are not UTSA. We are UT Health San Antonio. There is no affiliation between our universities other than we are both under the University of Texas system.

I'm glad you pointed that out.  UTHSCSA (University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio) recently changed to UT Health.  This school is completely different than UTSA (University of Texas San Antonio).  

For all of you who were accepted, congratulations.  I look forward to lecturing to you in the spring and summer time.  See y'all soon.  

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I want to wish you all the best as we go through this PA journey!! On Oct. 19, I received my acceptance into the Class of 2020!!!!!!! I'm still in shock ya'll, dreams do come true, never give up. I was wait listed last year, so never quit working toward your dreams! God is good! Wishing those still waiting and interviewing the best! 

• Upvote 1

Congrats to everyone who has gotten accepted!!! I'm so excited for y'all @juliaa012 @Briezzy @Jennahhe @anach!!! I'll have my interview on 11/6. 

Do you mind sharing your interview experiences? I heard from current first year student that it was MMI format with 10 stations and a group activity. Is it the same this year? Any writing portion or tips for the interview? 

Thanks so much! Any feedback is greatly appreciated : )

Hi @rebsli17,

I would recommend that you relax and let your personality shine through at the interview. Yes at my Sept. interview it was 10 stations, activity, plus tour. Try to not to be nervous, because UTHSCSA students and staff definitely makes it welcoming and a stress free process. They also served a good lunch, and make sure you take advantage of talking with the current students. Good luck and best wishes to all interviewing!! 

• Upvote 1

Hey everybody!

I interviewed with the 10/16 group and got my acceptance call a few days later. I can't wait to meet my future classmates! Does anyone know if there is a facebook group or something for the accepted students to connect?

This is my second time applying, if anyone wants to pm me for tips or interview questions please feel free! 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, plsacceptme said:

Hey everybody!

I interviewed with the 10/16 group and got my acceptance call a few days later. I can't wait to meet my future classmates! Does anyone know if there is a facebook group or something for the accepted students to connect?

This is my second time applying, if anyone wants to pm me for tips or interview questions please feel free! 

Congrats. I would strongly advise you to not give out the interview questions to others.

21 hours ago, plsacceptme said:

Hey everybody!

Absolutely do not give out questions. That was discussed with you at the interview.

Guest hcruz496
21 hours ago, plsacceptme said:

Hey everybody!

Doubt  plsacceptme means the interview questions, probably meant questions regarding what to expect at interview sheesh.