• 2 weeks later...

Any re-applicants from last year apply yet? There's no checkbox for 2016 in the program materials in CASPA, so should I just put N/A?

Noticed that as well. Is other an option? I would put that and in the improvement box say "since the 2016 cycle I have..". Good luck this cycle!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all, 

I am a current student in the Class of 2019 (1st year student) at UT Health. It feels like I was in your shoes yesterday. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message.  I will likely not check this thread again, but a direct message I will see eventually.   I was in the 1st round of interviews last year and it was in October; then another 2 rounds in November and December.  I received my acceptance via phone call and email 8 days after interviewing, but that can take longer so don't start to freak if you don't hear back in that time period.  I wish you all the best of luck!!

-Casey

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2017 at 2:15 PM, futurepac13 said:

I received an invite to interview on 10/16. Super excited! I'll be flying on Saturday due to the flight schedule, does anyone have any suggestions of things to explore on Sunday?

Congrats! When did you submit?

I believe San Antonio has the Riverwalk and the Alamo which are nice free attractions. There's also Sea World and Fiesta Texas if you don't mind spending money.