Hi All, 

On the supplemental application, for the portion that is asking for a resume, could I upload my CV instead? Did anyone else do this?

• Upvote 1

I received my interview date for 11/28 last week! I am eager and nervous to see what TUC has planned for the interview day. Looking forward to meeting everyone that will be there!

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, ame19 said:

I received my interview date for 11/28 last week! I am eager and nervous to see what TUC has planned for the interview day. Looking forward to meeting everyone that will be there!

When did you submit your supplemental?

Received an email an hour ago saying that I was put on the waitlist. I've never gotten this far in the process before, does anyone know if they continue to update you/give you details of how many are on the waitlist or how far down on the list you are?

good luck everyone :)

• Upvote 1

Hi! I'm in the process of booking hotels for my interview on 11/7/17. just wondering if any of you had any tips in terms of renting a car or not? I'm flying into SFO and getting a hotel about 13 minutes from campus. not sure if lyft/uber is the best way or to rent a car? Any help would be appreciated - it is my first time in this area so I'm nervous!

On 10/2/2017 at 10:05 AM, PAtobe33 said:

Are they still sending out supplementals?

I received mine on 9/26 and I was waitlisted last year. I submitted my CASPA on 7/20 this year. It took quite awhile to get my supplemental and I'm not sure why. 

4 hours ago, anam828 said:

Hi! I'm in the process of booking hotels for my interview on 11/7/17. just wondering if any of you had any tips in terms of renting a car or not? I'm flying into SFO and getting a hotel about 13 minutes from campus. not sure if lyft/uber is the best way or to rent a car? Any help would be appreciated - it is my first time in this area so I'm nervous!

Hi, I live in the Bay Area near SFO, and I would definitely recommend renting a car. To get to Vallejo from SFO, you would have to cross two bridges + the airport fee, so the Lyft/Uber ride would be pretty expensive. Hope this helps!

Good luck with your interview!

I definitely agree with SM1313, I live in the Bay also and you want to have a car traveling that far out. 

I rented a car last year because I wanted to have the freedom to travel and leave on my own schedule, but I met up with a girl who stayed at the courtyard marriot by the school and she said they have a shuttle to and from SFO which she used. I'm not sure of cost/time tables etc but it sounds like an option if you don't want to drive in an unfamiliar city!

I was placed on the waitlist after the sept. 26th interview, but they did not specify high, medium or low status like they have done previous years. Not sure what to expect but trying to keep the faith! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SR08 said:

I was placed on the waitlist after the sept. 26th interview, but they did not specify high, medium or low status like they have done previous years. Not sure what to expect but trying to keep the faith! 

Glad to hear you are keeping a positive attitude! May I ask when and how did they notify you? 

1 hour ago, uclatopa said:

Glad to hear you are keeping a positive attitude! May I ask when and how did they notify you? 

I was notified via email yesterday around 5pm ish! 

1 hour ago, AZDreamer89 said:

I am still in shock. Grace just called me and offered me a seat. I am on cloud nine!! 

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you :)

• Upvote 1

I got the call too a couple of hours ago. I'm so excited!! I look foreword to meeting everyone. Is there anyone from group C that made it? 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, eou123 said:

I got the call too a couple of hours ago. I'm so excited!! I look foreword to meeting everyone. Is there anyone from group C that made it? 

I was in group A.