Was just wondering if anyone knew how the 30 day mark is calculated. For example, if I received my supplemental invite on July 24th, is August 22 or 23rd my 30 day mark?

Has anyone contacted admissions regarding this question and if there's also a time deadline?

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last week, I also received an acceptance call from Grace from the 9/26 interview!!   I am incredibly humbled and excited to begin this journey at my top choice school! I've been working toward this

Got a call earlier today from Grace with an acceptance! I AM OVER THE MOON!!! This was my favorite interview experience thus far. The faculty were incredibly welcoming and friendly. They really made t

I received my acceptance call from Grace Friday evening as well. I am over the moon and still in complete shock. The interview experience was amazing and I cannot believe I get to attend TUC's program

Posted Images

Was just wondering if anyone knew how the 30 day mark is calculated. For example, if I received my supplemental invite on July 24th, is August 22 or 23rd my 30 day mark?
Has anyone contacted admissions regarding this question and if there's also a time deadline?

The email I received says "You must submit your supplemental application within 30 days of the date of this invitation." I imagine you received the same email. I interpret this as July 25th being day one. Ultimately making August 23rd your final date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, 

Received an interview invitation today as well for 9/26! 
The only problem is that I already have another interview on that day.. so I'm gonna have to shuffle things around. Does anyone have experience with rescheduling interviews for TUC? 

In the email they said it was an assigned day and they only interview Mon and Tues. The other program gave me a list of days to choose from (I'm thinking that this school might be more lenient on rescheduling). 

For your reference again: 
CASPA verified 5/26 
Supplemental App Invite: 6/28 
Supplemental Submission: 7/9 
Invitation to interview: 8/23

• Upvote 2
44 minutes ago, mtb45 said:

I just received my invitation to interview on November 28! SO excited for this opportunity!

That's awesome, congrats!! I submitted my caspa July 11 (a little late, I know) and haven't heard anything at all. Anyone else in this situation?