2017-2018 cycle

On 8/30/2017 at 10:37 AM, PAtobe33 said:

That's awesome, congrats!! I submitted my caspa July 11 (a little late, I know) and haven't heard anything at all. Anyone else in this situation? 

I submitted my application on August 23 and haven't heard anything yet.  It seems like most people receive the supplemental about a month after the initial application.  Hang in there!  

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Bonist55 said:

I submitted my application on August 23 and haven't heard anything yet.  It seems like most people receive the supplemental about a month after the initial application.  Hang in there!  

Im in the same boat. I called all my schools and inquired. All I got was that its in review process and all decisions will be communicated via email provided on CASPA. 

Anyone having the issue of sending the CASPA application and haven't heard back whether the application was received? Not talking about supplemental. Feels like an eternity to just receive an email that my CASPA application was received! Then I'm sure wait another month or so to hear back if I'll get a supplemental application. Hope anyone can help me with this. I have emailed and called them, but I don't get a definite answer from anyone. 

On 8/30/2017 at 4:28 PM, PAtience said:

Did you (or anyone) book a hotel yet? And are you guys renting a car, taking a taxi/uber, or taking a bus?

I have not booked a hotel. I am either flying into oakland or san fran and would be willing to split a rental car and hotel!! If I don't hear from anyone I might take the train to Vallejo and uber the rest. 

56 minutes ago, JIschiu001 said:

Anyone having the issue of sending the CASPA application and haven't heard back whether the application was received? Not talking about supplemental. Feels like an eternity to just receive an email that my CASPA application was received! Then I'm sure wait another month or so to hear back if I'll get a supplemental application. Hope anyone can help me with this. I have emailed and called them, but I don't get a definite answer from anyone. 

I submitted my CASPA June 20th and haven't heard anything. 

On 9/8/2017 at 2:48 PM, bunnytip said:

Has anyone who submitted their CASPA on July 19th or later heard back yet regarding supplemental invite? 

I sent my CASPA on 7/20 and have not heard anything back. I applied last year and got an interview and was waitlisted. I thought that may speed up the process, but no... it hasn't at all. 

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize! I meant to say "supplemental" application. I went to the Touro open house last night. It was so beneficial. The current students seemed very happy to be there and the faculty seems to really care about the success of students. I hope I get in (fingers crossed).  They still have days available for interviews! Good luck everyone!

1 hour ago, Gensler323 said:

I submitted in early July and was verified July 12.  I still have not received a supplemental application, good luck to everyone who has!  Hopefully I will hear something back soon.

Hey, I'm in the same boat! I was verified July 11th so was kinda of getting worried. Good luck with everything! 

19 hours ago, Chelsi said:

I apologize! I meant to say "supplemental" application. I went to the Touro open house last night. It was so beneficial. The current students seemed very happy to be there and the faculty seems to really care about the success of students. I hope I get in (fingers crossed).  They still have days available for interviews! Good luck everyone!

I was signed up to go to the open house last night, but my parents came into town and surprised us.  I had to email them and let them know I couldn’t make it.  I am planning to go to the October 23 info session, it seems like that is the last one.  I’m glad that you got a lot of good information from it!

20 hours ago, PAtobe33 said:

Hey, I'm in the same boat! I was verified July 11th so was kinda of getting worried. Good luck with everything! 

I'm in the same boat. I interviewed and was waitlisted last cycle. I remember last cycle I got my supplemental application immediately after I was verified. But, I did apply a lot early last year. I was verified July 20 this cycle and still haven't received any word yet... I'm a little worried. 

Archived