2017-2018 cycle

36 minutes ago, abp_520 said:

Hmmm... I was caspa verified 5/30. Didn't get the supplemental yet. I'm wondering if they're sending it out to the MOST qualified applicants first. I applied last year and got the supplemental app and my application has only improved significantly but it seems they've skipped me. 

Anyone who got the supplemental app willing to post or DM me their stats?

Id appreciate it! 

Thank you :-) 

My stats are not that great, so it might be random? 

overall - 3.35, science - 3.10. 2100 hours as a CNA. 310 GRE. 

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, abp_520 said:

Hmmm... I was caspa verified 5/30. Didn't get the supplemental yet. I'm wondering if they're sending it out to the MOST qualified applicants first. I applied last year and got the supplemental app and my application has only improved significantly but it seems they've skipped me. 

Anyone who got the supplemental app willing to post or DM me their stats?

Id appreciate it! 

Thank you :-) 

I am in the same boat as you....I actually submitted 05/22....I gave the admissions a call and they said that the process could take up to 6 weeks. and they also said that application updates are only done via email. 

TUC is my top choice right now. Have you guys heard anything about the student culture at TUC? I ask because an acquaintance told me it's very cutthroat  and students don't try to support each other and are pitted against to each other to compete and are even ranked? It won't stop me if I get accepted but I hope it's not true. 

22 hours ago, PAWannaBe1 said:

TUC is my top choice right now. Have you guys heard anything about the student culture at TUC? I ask because an acquaintance told me it's very cutthroat  and students don't try to support each other and are pitted against to each other to compete and are even ranked? It won't stop me if I get accepted but I hope it's not true. 

This school is my top choice as well and I interviewed here last year (was put on the medium waitlist and just took myself off so I could re apply this year). I can't say from personal experience but students seemed happy here! We were taken on a tour and guided through the interview day by second year students. Education seemed to be top notch and it appeared that everyone was friendly with each other and they talked about having study groups. Can't say that that's everyone's experience but I felt like the student community was a very amiable place and after interviewing I was reassured that this was my top choice school!

This school is my top choice as well and I interviewed here last year (was put on the medium waitlist and just took myself off so I could re apply this year). I can't say from personal experience but students seemed happy here! We were taken on a tour and guided through the interview day by second year students. Education seemed to be top notch and it appeared that everyone was friendly with each other and they talked about having study groups. Can't say that that's everyone's experience but I felt like the student community was a very amiable place and after interviewing I was reassured that this was my top choice school!

Thanks for the feedback/perspective. It's my first time applying at TUC. Crossing my fingers that I get to interview. Good luck to you too:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, 

Has anyone else had trouble submitting the supplemental application? When I log in there is a message that says they are having technical difficulties and will try to resolve them next week. For me, specifically, the "Legal Terms" section does not save and therefore I cannot submit yet. 
I'm traveling for the week of the 4th so I just wanted to be able to actually enjoy vacation and not be worrying about this in the back of my mind lol. 

Let me know if you have any luck! Thanks a bunch!

Hi all, 

Has anyone else had trouble submitting the supplemental application? When I log in there is a message that says they are having technical difficulties and will try to resolve them next week. For me, specifically, the "Legal Terms" section does not save and therefore I cannot submit yet. 
I'm traveling for the week of the 4th so I just wanted to be able to actually enjoy vacation and not be worrying about this in the back of my mind lol. 

Let me know if you have any luck! Thanks a bunch!

Thank goodness, I thought it was just me. Same exact problem for me but for the Touro NV supplemental. Did they say what day exactly they will fix this?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

On 7/2/2017 at 8:48 AM, mtb45 said:

Do you have to take yourself off the waitlist in order to be considered/receive a supplemental application for the following cycle? Also loved this program

18 minutes ago, loliw124 said:

I got my rejection email yesterday from this school, good luck to everyone! 

I'm sorry to hear that. It just means you were meant to go to a school that's a better fit for you! Don't lose hope. Did you submit a supplemental? If so, may I ask when? 

14 hours ago, padreaming said:

Do you have to take yourself off the waitlist in order to be considered/receive a supplemental application for the following cycle? Also loved this program

I don't think so, but there was no way I'd be able to attend this year if I did get pulled (I live in PA and that move on a month's notice is crazy) and so I just figured it would be wise for me to do so. They said at the interview "don't step on someone else's dream" meaning if you know you can't go tell them so someone else can have a chance. 

1 hour ago, loliw124 said:

abp_520  No, unfortunately I didn't receive one, I just got a straight rejection. I emailed them back to see if I could get some feed back and see where my deficiency is.

Thank you very much, and good luck to you! 

I'm so sorry. Did you apply to other schools? Don't give up, keep pushing forward! Wishing you the best:) 

Archived