2017-2018 cycle

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got invited to interview in a couple weeks :) 

This would be my first MMI style interview- how many separate mini interviews did they have you go through? How did it go? I just want to know how to best prepare for it/ what to expect.

For the group interview- was it a typical interview format or one where they present scenarios to your group?

Thank you in advance- I'd appreciate any tips/advice. Trying to calm these nerves :)

Congrats to everyone who has gotten in!

For current PA Students. I was placed on the wait list but I am wanting to apply for the NHSC scholarship. Since that is due  in May any tips on how I can proceed with the application? Should I contact the school and see if there is any possibility I would be bumped off the waitlist? I wouldn't want to miss this scholarship opportunity if I was told later on in the year that I was indeed accepted or not. 

Any tips or advice would be awesome. :) 

Thanks!

16 hours ago, WildcatPA said:

Gave up my seat a few days ago! Had a very tough choice to make because Touro is such an amazing program but I will staying a little bit closer to home. Hope this means someone hears some great news soon! 

Best wishes to you and whichever program you chose! Would you mind telling us when you interviewed?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Roliver223 said:

Hi All,

For those that have been waitlisted....did it specify in your email if you were high or low priority or does everyone’s waitlist email say the same thing? I’ve seen a previous thread saying they specify but it’s from a few years ago and figured it’s possible they could’ve changed things between now and then. My email didn’t specify any position so I’m just trying to compare with other waitlisted applicants. Thanks in advance!

I was also waitlisted from the 4/24 interview. The email didn't specify any categories within the waitlist or give any indication as to how big the waitlist is. It looks like there is hope though from looking at previous threads!

On 4/13/2018 at 12:18 PM, PAGAL777 said:

For current PA Students. I was placed on the wait list but I am wanting to apply for the NHSC scholarship. Since that is due  in May any tips on how I can proceed with the application? Should I contact the school and see if there is any possibility I would be bumped off the waitlist? I wouldn't want to miss this scholarship opportunity if I was told later on in the year that I was indeed accepted or not. 

Any tips or advice would be awesome. :) 

Thanks!

I'm also concerned about this after being waitlisted. It looks like apps are open until May 10th but you have to have an acceptance to apply. Did you receive any advice on this?

4 hours ago, Roliver223 said:

Hi All,

For those that have been waitlisted....did it specify in your email if you were high or low priority or does everyone’s waitlist email say the same thing? I’ve seen a previous thread saying they specify but it’s from a few years ago and figured it’s possible they could’ve changed things between now and then. My email didn’t specify any position so I’m just trying to compare with other waitlisted applicants. Thanks in advance!

I heard from one of our student leaders at the interview that they're not sharing the waitlist level anymore. I got waitlisted too, sending good vibes to all who are hoping for a spot too!

56 minutes ago, sloebner said:

I heard from one of our student leaders at the interview that they're not sharing the waitlist level anymore. I got waitlisted too, sending good vibes to all who are hoping for a spot too!

Thanks for the response! Yeah, I thought I remembered Grace saying the same thing but just wanted to get confirmation on here just in case. Good luck to you as well!

On 4/27/2018 at 9:04 PM, flyers13 said:

I'm also concerned about this after being waitlisted. It looks like apps are open until May 10th but you have to have an acceptance to apply. Did you receive any advice on this?

no :/ The lady just said that their last interviews were last week so once they decide from them then they start pulling from waitlist so it can be another two or three weeks. or longer who knows lol

• 1 month later...

Archived