2017-2018 cycle

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, TallyJVR said:

I just got an acceptance call from grace!!! I’m so excited and ready to meet everyone! 

10 hours ago, Jayle said:

I interviewed on 2/27 as well, and I received an acceptance call from Grace about 2 hours ago!! I'm excited to meet everyone!! 

9 hours ago, OnaBoo said:

I got a call few hours ago also! I’m beyond excited and can’t wait to meet everyone!! Congrats to those who got an acceptance call today! Goodluck to the ones who are still waiting to hear back! :)

Yay! New classmates!! 

On 2/27/2018 at 10:47 AM, SusanPA said:

Any tips and advice on how to prep for the interview :)?

I wrote down and practiced all of the standard questions. Make sure your answers show who you really are. Don't use typical examples or scenarios. Just be YOU. Everyone says this but being you is the most important thing during this interview. The students and faculty/staff members make the interview process delightful and relaxing. Don't stress! and be YOU! Good luck & believe in yourself! You've got this!!!

1 hour ago, OnaBoo said:

I wrote down and practiced all of the standard questions. Make sure your answers show who you really are. Don't use typical examples or scenarios. Just be YOU. Everyone says this but being you is the most important thing during this interview. The students and faculty/staff members make the interview process delightful and relaxing. Don't stress! and be YOU! Good luck & believe in yourself! You've got this!!!

Do you mind sharing what questions you practiced?

17 hours ago, PAGAL777 said:

just in case anyone might know, how many students have been accepted? I have my interview on the 13th and I wonder how many more seats they are looking to fill

I'm not sure how many have been accepted so far. GOOD LUCK! :)

I just wanted to give everyone a little bit a piece of mind- I was offered an interview this past friday 03/16/18 for the 27th, I just declined it since I was accepted to my top choice, and I hope this gives someone else an opportunity to interview!

My application stats:

submitted: 9/10/2017

received confirmation: 11/02/2017

secondary invite: 11/29/2017 secondary submitted: 12/27/2017

interview invite: 03/16/2018

Good luck everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2018 at 6:47 PM, ms12345 said:

Does anyone know how many interview invites are still going out? When would the next round of invites be? I've been accepted to a school that starts at the end of April but Touro is still my first choice and am anxious about hearing back...

We have more interviews scheduled in April, so it is possible for you to still receive an invite. But given your situation, I understand that puts you in a difficult situation. You can try reaching out to admissions and explain your situation and see if they can give you an update on your status. Good luck with everything and congrats on already getting in somewhere else! 

On 4/1/2018 at 2:31 PM, ms12345 said:

I just interviewed on 3/27 - has anyone heard back? Or does anyone know when Touro will be getting back to us? Thanks!

I know that Grace called at least one candidate on Tuesday 4/2 from group A2 of the 3/27 interview day ;)

Anyone else?

I was invited to the 4/10 interview yesterday! Anyone else interviewing that day? How long does it take on average for them to let you know if you got into the program? And will they let you know outright if you were rejected? Just trying to figure out if and when I should start applying for the next application cycle!

11 hours ago, cjames6510 said:

I was invited to the 4/10 interview yesterday! Anyone else interviewing that day? How long does it take on average for them to let you know if you got into the program? And will they let you know outright if you were rejected? Just trying to figure out if and when I should start applying for the next application cycle!

They let me know the Friday of the week i interviewed. I interviewed on a Tuesday. So the turn around time was very quick. They are very considerate, and aware of the importance of timeliness regarding their decision. If this is your only school youre waiting to hear back on i would begin the next cycle. Not that you don't have a chance i just wouldn't put all my eggs in that basket and not begin preparing for an early CASPA submission for the next round. 

-Ang

Archived