2017-2018 Cycle

On 9/21/2017 at 8:13 AM, emhen24 said:

I submitted CASPA June 14 and received email from MU that all materials had been received on 6/22. Still no rejection but also not interview invite. 

I have heard some say it is OK to call and check on the status about 3 months after submission, but I am hesitant to do so as I don't want to "annoy" the admissions office. At the same time, I am literally going insane waiting to hear haha 

Any suggestions/thoughts on this? Is it OK to contact and request a status update? Or does anyone now how many rounds of interviews they will have?

I don't have any thoughts on whether it's okay or not to request a status update, but in the initial email I got it stated that interviews will be offered from September through the end of November, so if you haven't heard interview/denial then it is likely you are still in the running! Don't lose hope! I would suggest if you haven't heard into December then maybe give them a call and make sure your application has not been misplaced. I hope this helps!

3 hours ago, spartanpa1996 said:

Is there anyone else who hasn't heard anything at all? I haven't gotten good news or bad news yet. 

I haven't heard anything either. I e-mailed Lori last week and she said applicants are still being invited to interview. They will be notified if we have been selected or if the selection process has been closed. Everything should be finalized Mid-November. Hope this helps! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived