2017-2018 Cycle

On 1/2/2018 at 0:30 PM, Sades said:

So I know this is a long shot but I have an interview January 12th and something just came up on the same day that makes it difficult to attend. I am not even sure how to go about this but any chance someone from the 9th is wanting to switch dates for the 12??

Hey Sades, I am logging onto the interview portal right now to cancel my interview for the 9th. Hope you can get the date changed and good luck.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mvick1590 said:

Just emailed Midwestern and gave up my seat in the upcoming PA class! Good luck! I know this seat will go to a deserving applicant and make their day! :)

Thank you for the update. Where are you ending up? Good luck on your PA school journey!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2018 at 7:25 AM, EMV89 said:

I submitted my application August 15th and still haven't heard back (not rejected or offered an interview). Anyone else in the same boat?? 

OR know if they are having interviews past January?

Thanks!!

I submitted my application July 1st, and haven't heard anything either way. I emailed the program and asked if my application was still being considered and they said yes. 

Also, the website says their interview period goes through March. Hope that helps! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
7 hours ago, mitteh71 said:

Hi! I just got accepted to this program this morning, and was wondering if any current 1st-year students could answer some questions for me. Thank you!

First off, congratulations!!

I’m currently finishing up my first semester as a first year and would love to help any way I can, so shoot! 🙂

3 hours ago, Spartan616 said:

First off, congratulations!!

I’m currently finishing up my first semester as a first year and would love to help any way I can, so shoot! 🙂

Thank you so much! I have a few. 

How is parking on campus? I will probably need to commute. What is your weekly schedule like, and what is the earliest time classes start? Also was wondering if lectures are recorded at all to listen to later. I've never lived in the Chicago area so I appreciate any advice. Thanks!

Hey, all. I was just reading through the comments to give myself any piece of mind I could, but was hoping someone could help. I received a letter that I am on the alternate list for the upcoming 2018-2019 cycle. Does anyone know how many people (generally) are placed on the list? Also, any stats on how many people in the current class came from the alternate list? Thanks in advance!  

Archived