2017-2018 Cycle

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been accepted into the program and am so excited! I also am having trouble deciding between this program and Augsburg, a program in my home state of Minnesota. 

Does anyone have anything that they don't like about the program?? I'm not looking for negatives per say but wonder if any other insights will help me to make a decision! 

13 hours ago, garimayr said:

Hello, I have my interview coming up and was wondering what I should bring along.

I brought a portfolio with a notepad inside of it. This was nice especially for the meeting with the director of the program so I could write notes and/or the answers to any questions I asked.  When you are in the actual interview portion, you will not want to bring anything with you!

Guest hcruz496
17 hours ago, garimayr said:

Hello, I have my interview coming up and was wondering what I should bring along.

They actually take your stuff and stow it for you while you interview.  With their MMI style they don't allow you to have anything in the interview rooms.  

Archived