New Grad. Help with UC job offer

I recently received this job offer via email a day after an onsite interview. This is a full time position 12 hours shifts. This job is located in SC.

A little background info: I graduated last year and did not pass the PANCE. I am scheduled to retake it in 3 weeks, so I've been going to job interviews. When asked about the gap between graduation and now, I only mentioned that I needed time off after school before I start my career. 

• Half hourly rate if you can start training with us ASAP until you have your license. 
  • $48/hr; futher increases in hourly rate will be based on additonal time with the company and futher experience. 
  • Vacations are provided based on your requests and the companies scheduling needs. There is no separate vacation, holiday, overtime or sick time pay. 
  • Your malpractice coverage will be covered by the practice.
  • Our medical plan currently pays approximately half of the premium for your medical insurance and you pay the remaining roughly 50% if you chose to participate. You would be responsible for any other family member’s premiums that are on the plan.  Medical services for you or your immediate family received at our offices are greatly minimized or written off based on the volume and frequency that they are required.  
  • You are responsible for your licensing and professional costs.
  • Shifts are assigned in a democratic fashion and on average are proportionally assigned between the midlevels. 
  • If you wish to participate in our company's SIMPLE IRA we provide a 3% match with no vesting period.

You need to get a job but that is not the one I'd accept. They should be paying your licensing, the hourly rate and benefits suck, and you get no PTO.

I'd take it only as a last resort or negotiate much better.

Most important, you need to be studying non-stop for the PANCE.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Archived