Sign in to follow this  

The 2011 Stanford PCAP Experience (take two). This link works!

Sorry about my previous thread and disabled YouTube link.

This link to VIMEO should work fine. The video is 16 1/2 min long, divided into 4 sections and summarizes life as a student in the Stanford PCAP Class of 2011. Hope this fires you up!

Sorry about my previous thread and disabled YouTube link.

This link to VIMEO should work fine. The video is 16 1/2 min long, divided into 4 sections and summarizes life as a student in the Stanford PCAP Class of 2011. Hope this fires you up!

Definitely fired up! Just hope I cut the mustard. We'll see after 2/15/12.

Cool - what a strange surreal little trip down memory lane....you guys definitely had some better classrooms than we did. And apparently had some time to go to some football games???? When did Old Pro get a mechanical bull? I used to run the campus drive loop at lunch and thought I was lucky. Thanks for jarring the memory and congrats

Another PCAP alum

Glad you enjoyed the video and that it evoked fond memories. That is one slippery bull at the Old Pro from what I hear. I don't know how old the bull is, but I enjoyed seeing my classmates give it a try. The new LKS (Li Ka Shing) building for the MedSchool is really nice with the most modern current technology available, including a simulated and computerized OR in the basement, complete with fully equipped treatment rooms for practicums and such. Good luck to all the applicants. My advice: Be genuine, be yourself and give it your best shot.

The Stanford PA program is one of the only few California Programs that doesn't require a degree. Does anyone know in the recent years have most applicants being accepted have degrees? I was told bi-lingual and having a bachelors degree or higher will significantly increase an applicant being selected.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By lbernste5
      Looking to do a rotation in the Bay area in 2021 as I would like to move there after graduation to practice. Please let me know if you have any suggestions on clinical rotations anywhere in the San Jose, San Fransisco, or Oakland area. Open to any specialty. Thank you! 
    • By FuturePA888
      Hey everyone!
      Figured I would start this thread for this cycle!
      CASPA sent: 5/18
      CASPA verified: 5/21
      Stanford received my application: 6/13
      Good luck this cycle everyone!
    • By gmr44
      Can someone explain why Stanfords tuition is 160k for the program? Am I reading this wrong? What makes this program so much better?
    • By kcb01
      Hi there,
      I was hoping that someone could help answer this one on Stanford and retaking GRE exam.
      I know that you are required to submit your Stanford application through CASPA by September 1st, but does that mean you have to submit your GRE scores by that date?  Intuitively the answer seems obvious but I have read that you can take/retake the GRE after that September 1st deadline and update your scores on CASPA. The updated scores will then be sent to the programs you've applied to. While I've already sent preliminary scores to Stanford, I'm planning on re-taking the GRE and am wondering what the latest date I can take it is.
      I apologize if this discussion has already occurred but I could not track it down.  Any links officially describing this timeline would be great.
      Thanks in advance for your time, 

• By socalbaby
      what pa program are you in and what's your profile like? I am still an undergrad student and I would want to be (extra) well-prepared for PA school. I have looked at multiple uni's programs, but since I'm in california, I'd like to stay local. I was looking at usc's. anybody in usc's program? gpa? GRE score? HRE? curious. thank you.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More