The 2011 Stanford PCAP Experience (take two). This link works!

Sorry about my previous thread and disabled YouTube link.

This link to VIMEO should work fine. The video is 16 1/2 min long, divided into 4 sections and summarizes life as a student in the Stanford PCAP Class of 2011. Hope this fires you up!

Definitely fired up! Just hope I cut the mustard. We'll see after 2/15/12.

Cool - what a strange surreal little trip down memory lane....you guys definitely had some better classrooms than we did. And apparently had some time to go to some football games???? When did Old Pro get a mechanical bull? I used to run the campus drive loop at lunch and thought I was lucky. Thanks for jarring the memory and congrats

Another PCAP alum

Glad you enjoyed the video and that it evoked fond memories. That is one slippery bull at the Old Pro from what I hear. I don't know how old the bull is, but I enjoyed seeing my classmates give it a try. The new LKS (Li Ka Shing) building for the MedSchool is really nice with the most modern current technology available, including a simulated and computerized OR in the basement, complete with fully equipped treatment rooms for practicums and such. Good luck to all the applicants. My advice: Be genuine, be yourself and give it your best shot.

• 4 months later...

The Stanford PA program is one of the only few California Programs that doesn't require a degree. Does anyone know in the recent years have most applicants being accepted have degrees? I was told bi-lingual and having a bachelors degree or higher will significantly increase an applicant being selected.

Archived