Application Cycle 2017-18

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was also put on the interview wait list and am wondering what that really means. The email said "although your HCE and academic stats do meet our minimum requirements...." which makes me think that they will only send out a rejection if you don't meet the minimum requirements. 

Hi all,

I was verified 5/30, and still have not received any response. I'm quite puzzled. Should I email admissions? I typically don't like to pester admissions, but considering I know for sure I passed all the requirements, It seems I should've heard by now since everyone else has. 

Thoughts? 

3 hours ago, abp_520 said:

Hi all,

I was verified 5/30, and still have not received any response. I'm quite puzzled. Should I email admissions? I typically don't like to pester admissions, but considering I know for sure I passed all the requirements, It seems I should've heard by now since everyone else has. 

Thoughts? 

I would probably call or email because I got their confirmation email on June 20th and I was notified of my wait list status today (July 26th)

5 hours ago, abp_520 said:

Hi all,

Thoughts? 

I got a "Welcome Letter" email with the you will hear within 3 weeks on 6/8 and have not heard anything either. I emailed them today for an update and have not heard anything yet. So I can let you know once they get back to me, otherwise just email and ask.

On 6/13/2017 at 9:17 PM, kelzie said:

Haven't heard from them in awhile. Received first email on 6/1 confirming CASPA received and notifying me the gre scores were missing (were already requested and officially listed on caspa on 6/2), but no emails since then. I sent a follow up email today to confirm that my application has been reclassified as complete. Hoping to hear back soon!

I am having the same problem with my GRE scores. When I took my GRE I used RUSH as one of the "free" recipients. They are saying that I am missing them. I called and they haven't gotten back to me. Any clarification would be appreciated. thanks!

15 hours ago, grifft21 said:

For anyone interviewing this Friday (7/28) that wants to explore around the medical district or grab dinner PM, and we can exchange numbers. I will be getting into Chicago tomorrow (7/27) around 3pm

I'll be in the medical district around 11am. Let me know if you wanna grab an early dinner around 5ish? I'm staying at Hotel Chicago. 

19 hours ago, eheadley said:

I got a "Welcome Letter" email with the you will hear within 3 weeks on 6/8 and have not heard anything either. I emailed them today for an update and have not heard anything yet. So I can let you know once they get back to me, otherwise just email and ask.

Update: They emailed me back and said confirmed my application complete and that it is being reviewed and that they have received a lot more apps than previous years so it is taking longer than they first thought and that I should hear in the next 2-3 weeks. So more waiting :)

6 hours ago, eheadley said:

Update: They emailed me back and said confirmed my application complete and that it is being reviewed and that they have received a lot more apps than previous years so it is taking longer than they first thought and that I should hear in the next 2-3 weeks. So more waiting :)

I emailed them too and got that exact same response. Just so weird that they answered others who applied way after me. Oh well, gotta keep hope alive! 

44 minutes ago, abp_520 said:

I emailed them too and got that exact same response. Just so weird that they answered others who applied way after me. Oh well, gotta keep hope alive! 

Agreed, but no news is good news in my book! Or in my experience, this is my 4th time applying. 

On July 27, 2017 at 3:52 PM, abp_520 said:

Hey! I'm in the same boat. CASPA verified June 12th. Received app by Rush June 13th. And I haven't heard back at all yet. So there is no point in me emailing them since they're still reviewing apps right?

ALSO, I have one friend who submitted on June 15th and received a rejection email 1 month later. So they do in fact email for rejections..

24 minutes ago, sel1226 said:

For everyone who just interviewed how did it go? 

It went really well. The MMI interview was my favorite part just because there is no wrong answer, it's just all how you think through it and articulate yourself. 

1 hour ago, Brother of Gus said:

To those who interviewed last week, do you remember how long she said it would take for us to hear back? I thought she said two weeks, but I just looked through last years application thread and it was like two months for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regina said 2 weeks in her closing remarks. Not sure if they are doing the interview process differently, but if the next one isn't till late September I figure we would find out sooner as opposed to later

1 minute ago, grifft21 said:

Regina said 2 weeks in her closing remarks. Not sure if they are doing the interview process differently, but if the next one isn't till late September I figure we would find out sooner as opposed to later

I JUST GOT AN EMAIL WITH AN ACCEPTANCE LITERALLY MINUTES AGO!!!!

Good luck to everyone else!

2 minutes ago, Brother of Gus said:

Me too! I wanted to wait for someone else to say something so I knew I had not misread the thing! Congrats! I guess we're going to be classmates! Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I'm so excited! I just cancelled my interview for Midwestern on Friday. Rush is such a great program, I'm elated to be part of the class!

On 7/31/2017 at 3:53 PM, lfenio said:

It went really well. The MMI interview was my favorite part just because there is no wrong answer, it's just all how you think through it and articulate yourself. 

Thanks that's so good to hear! I'm interviewing next week and it's my first interview so I'm just super nervous!

Archived