Application Cycle 2017-18

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, brandonhughey said:

Interview waitlist here as well :(

cGPA 3.94   sGPA: 3.97   GRE: 305    Healthcare Hours: ~3200

Jesus, if someone with stats like YOURS got an interview waitlist, I've pretty much just given up all hope on a positive response for myself. Lol. Wow you'll get in somewhere just as great though... I'm certain of it. Good luck !!

49 minutes ago, britrae said:

Does anyone know if the waitlist is ranked? I.e. can we ask how far on the waitlist we are?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

it seems like the interview waistlist is ranked, but they will not disclose how far you are on the waitlist

1 hour ago, abp_520 said:

Jesus, if someone with stats like YOURS got an interview waitlist, I've pretty much just given up all hope on a positive response for myself. Lol. Wow you'll get in somewhere just as great though... I'm certain of it. Good luck !!

I think they want people with high gre scores (310+). And I did submit later than others so that might be a factor. idk :(

33 minutes ago, leggopaschool said:

Hmm my application was complete on 6/15, but I haven't received anything yet. This seems to be earlier than some people who got interview waitlisted / interviews.

Mine was verified 5/30. And I got an email that they received my app 6/6....they said I'd hear from them in three weeks like they told everyone else, and still No word for me either :-/ 

good luck to you, I know how you feel! 

18 hours ago, abp_520 said:

Mine was verified 5/30. And I got an email that they received my app 6/6....they said I'd hear from them in three weeks like they told everyone else, and still No word for me either :-/ 

good luck to you, I know how you feel! 

I was CASPA verified June 13th, Received confirmation from Rush that my app was complete and under review on June 20th, then on June 29th they asked me to clarify something about my patient care experience so they "can render a decision on my interview status to the program." I haven't heard anything since they thanked me for my clarification on June 30th! I'm so confused. 

I'm starting to think that unless there's a blatant reason that you just don't qualify to submit an application (GPA < 3.0, missing too many prerequisites, LORs, or <1000 PCE) they aren't sending out rejections at all until the end of the cycle. I know northwestern does the same. *just my extrapolation* 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2017 at 5:39 PM, brandonhughey said:

I think they want people with high gre scores (310+). And I did submit later than others so that might be a factor. idk :(

I scored reasonable higher than 310 for my gre and also got waitlisted for an interview.  There doesn't seem to be a clear rhyme or reason--interesting though that so many applicants got waitlisted for the interview

I will be there for the first interview on July 28th. I fly in the morning of the 27th so I'll be around if anyone wants to grab lunch before we can check into our hotels. I am staying at Hotel Chicago. Super excited and nervous as this is my first ever PA school interview!

9 minutes ago, lfenio said:

I will be there for the first interview on July 28th. I fly in the morning of the 27th so I'll be around if anyone wants to grab lunch before we can check into our hotels. I am staying at Hotel Chicago. Super excited and nervous as this is my first ever PA school interview!

I will be flying in from Colorado Thursday afternoon, and staying in the Marriot across the street. Would be getting in around 3pm Central

Archived