esubmiting CASPA at different times for different programs???

Guest bkim

Guest bkim

hey all,

i currently have 12 schools i'm applying to, several of which i can submit today. my question is: can i submit applications for the schools that don't require supplementals while still working on the applications for schools that do require them?

i thought the answer was yes, and then i got a little confused by the wording on CASPA and now i'm under the impression that my application will be submitted to every single program that i've added, regardless of whether or not those applications are completed.

any help would be amazing! 

edit: figured it out, took the plunge and clicked submit, and it worked out well!

hey all,

i currently have 12 schools i'm applying to, several of which i can submit today. my question is: can i submit applications for the schools that don't require supplementals while still working on the applications for schools that do require them?

i thought the answer was yes, and then i got a little confused by the wording on CASPA and now i'm under the impression that my application will be submitted to every single program that i've added, regardless of whether or not those applications are completed.

any help would be amazing!

edit: figured it out, took the plunge and clicked submit, and it worked out well!

Hello! Some sections you are able to edit after submission and some you cannot..but you pay for submission fee for each program separately so the application will not go to all of the schools at once. Hopefully this is helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived