2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I checked my portal because I had also applied to the other MWU in Downers Grove, IL, and I noticed that I was invited for an interview to the campus in Glendale, AZ. I didn't get any e-mail notification that I had been invited to interview, so I would recommend people to check your portal if you're still waiting!

2 hours ago, jricha13 said:

Has anyone sent their transcripts to them yet? I'm wanting to send mine and need to know if they accept electronic or not :)

Yes they do. I sent mine electronically a month ago. Though make sure you double check that they are ticking off the appropriate pre-reqs once your transcript is received. I had to email then to get them to fix my pre-req checklist after they had already marked the transcript as received.

14 minutes ago, ajames said:

Do we need to resend them if nothing has changed ie we haven't taken any additional classes since application cycle?

They should be able to pull it from CASPA if nothing has changed since you submitted. You might want to call and confirm this though, if your checklist is still showing a missing transcript. I'm not sure that they do it automatically. I had to send mine in anyway since I had a pending prereq that I finished in August.

I checked my portal because I had also applied to the other MWU in Downers Grove, IL, and I noticed that I was invited for an interview to the campus in Glendale, AZ. I didn't get any e-mail notification that I had been invited to interview, so I would recommend people to check your portal if you're still waiting!

Thank you so much for that information!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, PorscheFuture said:

For the ones who have received interviews in December and January, how many people are in these interviews (i.e. how many interviewees in the group)? I'm so excited that I went on the portal and found out I have an interview for the 30th!! Does anyone know the most recent numbers of how full the class is now? 

I just interviewed on Friday the 5th. They didn’t give an indication about how full the class is but they said our interview day was originally going to be the last day but that they were adding one more (likely yours). There were 23 people there total and there were 3 people in each interview group. 

24 minutes ago, mvick1590 said:

I just interviewed on Friday the 5th. They didn’t give an indication about how full the class is but they said our interview day was originally going to be the last day but that they were adding one more (likely yours). There were 23 people there total and there were 3 people in each interview group. 

Thanks so much for the info! 23 is a fairly large number actually. I wonder how many people have interviewed total for the class of 90. 

Good luck with the agonizing wait now! I'll be there at the end of the month. 

26 minutes ago, PorscheFuture said:

Thanks so much for the info! 23 is a fairly large number actually. I wonder how many people have interviewed total for the class of 90. 

Good luck with the agonizing wait now! I'll be there at the end of the month. 

Thank you! The good thing is they give you a decision within 10 days so the wait isn't too bad! Good luck!

On 12/19/2017 at 8:08 PM, Mantenso said:

Yes they do. I sent mine electronically a month ago. Though make sure you double check that they are ticking off the appropriate pre-reqs once your transcript is received. I had to email then to get them to fix my pre-req checklist after they had already marked the transcript as received.

Hi, Mantenso, I want to sent my electronic transcripts too. Could you tell me what email address i can use to send? Thanks!

Just now, PA1309 said:

Just checked my portal and saw applicant checklist pop up. I’m assuming that means waitlist but for some reason it says I haven’t completed my Bachelor’s when I have?

Same thing happened for me. At Midwestern IL a change in your applicant checklist meant waitlist and then obviously the accepted student checklist populated for those accepted! I’m guessing it’s the same protocol for Midwestern AZ! 

5 minutes ago, mvick1590 said:

Same thing happened for me. At Midwestern IL a change in your applicant checklist meant waitlist and then obviously the accepted student checklist populated for those accepted! I’m guessing it’s the same protocol for Midwestern AZ! 

Was yours missing a Bachelor Degree too? I’m confused as to whether or not I need to tell them that I graduated lol. It’s on my application, though. Hmmm

23 minutes ago, yy020417 said:

Hi, Mantenso, I want to sent my electronic transcripts too. Could you tell me what email address i can use to send? Thanks!

I didn't email them, but sent them through my current university's electronic transcript delivery system. At my current school when you request an official transcript, you can select electronic delivery then it prompts you to enter the school you wish to send it to. 

Outside of using such a delivery system, you'd need to check with the Midwestern admissions people to see if they will accept an emailed transcript. 

6 minutes ago, PA1309 said:

Was yours missing a Bachelor Degree too? I’m confused as to whether or not I need to tell them that I graduated lol. It’s on my application, though. Hmmm

Mine was missing the bachelors degree but I just graduated a few weeks ago and just sent a final transcript last week! I would maybe call them to check since it was already on your application! 

Archived