2017-2018 Wake Forest Applicants

On 9/15/2017 at 9:32 AM, ScubaBubble said:

Interviewing in October! So so excited!!

Hey there, did you do your interview yet with the program? I will be interviewing Nov 15th and am very curious how the process goes at WF. Do they have multiple interviews? Do you interview with directors, staff, current students, other interviewees?

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, eamaru16 said:

I got a call from Ms. Elise today inviting me for an interview. I selected Nov. 15th as well! Are you local to NC or out of state? I will be flying in from Northwest FL.

I'll be flying in as well - from Iowa! I haven't bought my ticket, yet. I'm going to be doing that this weekend.

On 10/16/2017 at 1:28 PM, midwest said:

Interviewing Nov. 15th! Anyone else going that day??

I'll also be interviewing on the 15th!

This is my first time applying/interviewing. Would anyone be willing to share more information about the setup of the day/type of interviews? Thanks!

On 10/16/2017 at 10:04 PM, sevenlayercookie said:

Thanks! Yes I did. Have two weeks from acceptance date to make a decision about Emerging Leaders.

Oh nice! That's wonderful they give you a 2 week period to decide. It does not seem like much but at the end of it 10 extra months may seem like eternity :) GOOD LUCK!

On 10/17/2017 at 3:15 PM, midwest said:

I'll be flying in as well - from Iowa! I haven't bought my ticket, yet. I'm going to be doing that this weekend.

Good luck! It sure was getting expensive. I will be staying with a friend in the area but will meet you at the school. Safe travels and will see you soon.

Hi!

Does anyone know more about Wake's wait list?  I was wait listed for the class of 2020 and I am not sure how common it is to be taken off the waitlist?  Does anyone know how many students they usually take off the list and about when those students are alerted of their status?  

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 5:12 PM, JKNfromMSU said:

@808State Yes! I received an interview invitation today for 11/29 around 4:30pm today. I hope I didn't take your spot! I'd suggest calling the number back, maybe your voicemail is full?

Anyone else interviewing 11/29??

Hi! I'm also interviewing on the 29th. I'll be flying in from MN.

On 10/30/2017 at 6:12 PM, JKNfromMSU said:

@808State Yes! I received an interview invitation today for 11/29 around 4:30pm today. I hope I didn't take your spot! I'd suggest calling the number back, maybe your voicemail is full?

Anyone else interviewing 11/29??

I am! im flying in from florida!

Super nervous not really sure what to expect in general!

Archived