2017-2018 Wake Forest Applicants

12 hours ago, EMR527 said:

I interviewed on January 10th and was waitlisted on January 26th.  I called on February 13th to inquire about my spot on the waitlist.  She told me that I was in the top quarter of 100 students. The very next day I got the call with my acceptance into the program for the Winston-Salem Campus. She told me that some days the waitlist doesn't move at all and some days it can move by about 3 students.  She told me that they have accepted students off the waitlist right up until classes start which will be May 30th this year.  Good luck to everyone else still waiting on acceptances. 

Do we need to call to find out where we are ranked? I thought we were supposed to get an email about that, but haven't yet

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, VinceH said:

Do we need to call to find out where we are ranked? I thought we were supposed to get an email about that, but haven't yet

From what I understand, you either have to call or email to find out your position on the waitlist. They’ll only notify you if you’re waitlisted and if you get accepted or rejected. They will not contact you to tell you your standing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I am going to High Point University’s PA school in May and was wondering if anyone from Wake’s program is looking for a roommate? I’m looking to live with another graduate student outside of my class so that I can meet some new people and have a separation between school and living. I don’t know if anyone would be interested but I figured I would reach out! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2018 at 2:05 PM, JessJack said:

I was just accepted into Boone from the waitlist! If there’s any current Wake student in Boone who’d be willing to let me dm them some questions I’d greatly appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a bunch of current students on the Class of 2020 FB page. They've been super helpful responding to questions about housing and whatever else.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/132985334091335/

Hey everyone, I’m currently looking for a roommate for a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment nearby downtown. I’m part of the emerging leaders program. I would generally like to stay close to innovation quarters all three years. If your looking for a roomie hit me up.

Archived