2017-2018 Wake Forest Applicants

On 7/27/2017 at 11:29 PM, ndiehl87 said:

My supplemental was finished 7/26/17. Anyone hear anything back yet? Also, does anyone know how out of state applicants fair? I selected no preference for campus (I honestly would love either location), does anyone know if that will help or hurt?

Funny that you ask this! They mentioned at the information session that this will not hurt or help your application- they actually dont look at that answer till later! They said they would rather you be honest because if you do get accepted they will disperse the students according to that answer.  So just be honest is what I would recommend 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Cbruton593 said:

Can somebody help me?? 

I received my email directing me towards the supplemental application. I have login and password and have started the application. 

Somehow I deleted this email though and cannot find the login page. Can somebody direct me to the website where I can sign in?

Here ya go! :)

https://psappprd1.is.wfubmc.edu:8022/psp/eppro/EMPLOYEE/B_NAV_CS/c/B_PROCESS_APPLICATIONS.B_APPL_SAP_LOGIN.GBL?PORTALPARAM_PTCNAV=B_APPL_SAP_LOGIN&EOPP.SCNode=HRMS&EOPP.SCPortal=EMPLOYEE&EOPP.SCName=HCAD_APPLICATION_ENTRY&EOPP.SCLabel=Secondary%20Applications&EOPP.SCFName=B_SECONDARY_APPLICATION&EOPP.SCSecondary=true&EOPP.SCPTfname=B_SECONDARY_APPLICATION&FolderPath=PORTAL_ROOT_OBJECT.HCAD_STUDENT_ADMISSIONS.HCAD_APPLICATION_ENTRY.B_SECONDARY_APPLICATION.B_APPL_SAP_LOGIN&IsFolder=false

3 hours ago, ScubaBubble said:

Does anyone from the 9/13 interview mind sharing their experience/thoughts/tips?

The interview was full of a lot of information on the program, the curriculum and the financial aid.  We watched an hour long demonstration of an IBL group in action.The afternoon was 2 group interviews and 2 one-on-one interviews.  The interviews were cool and laid back.  The admissions staff was very nice and just wanted to get to know who I was.  Overall it was a great experience.

The interview was full of a lot of information on the program, the curriculum and the financial aid.  We watched an hour long demonstration of an IBL group in action.The afternoon was 2 group interviews and 2 one-on-one interviews.  The interviews were cool and laid back.  The admissions staff was very nice and just wanted to get to know who I was.  Overall it was a great experience.

Thanks for the info! :) Good luck!

Has anyone tried reaching out to the program via email? I tried emailing them a while back because several schools had notified me that I was supposedly missing pre-reqs; however, it was just the way that they were listed on my transcript that made the committees skip over them. I was told that I should contact other schools to make sure that they didn't also have this problem, but I have heard anything from Wake yet.

44 minutes ago, needmorecoffee said:

For those that interviewed on Wednesday, did they give yall and indication as to when they would begin reviewing applicants and offering seats?

My understanding is they will meet to decide in 3 weeks. But I elected for the emerging leaders program, so maybe the timeline is different, due to admission process for the business school.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived