2017-2018 Wake Forest Applicants

Hello! I first want to wish everyone applying this year the best of luck, I have heard that Wake Forest PA program is a great program! I am actually applying from out of state, so I really hope to see how great the program is if I get accepted. I encourage questions also! Again, good luck to everyone!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, hopefulpa17 said:

Got my supplemental yesterday. Probably a dumb question, but what does "MTER' in the prerequisite section stand for?

If you don't mind sharing, when did you submit your CASPA app? I applied over a month ago and haven't gotten the supplemental yet...

23 minutes ago, PAistheWAYYYY said:

Have you heard anything from them yet? I just got the supplemental this morning I'm sure you will get yours soon 

Nope, I still haven't gotten it. I submitted CASPA on May 30th. Maybe they just haven't gotten to it yet… Last year I got it right away, but I also applied later (August). 

The Boone campus states,

"Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center and Appalachian State University have partnered to expand Wake Forest School of Medicine's physician assistant program and create a new cohort of students in Boone, NC. A primary objective of the distant campus is to train primary care physician assistants to help address the critical need for health care providers in western North Carolina."

so to me it seems like the Boone Campus is much more mission driven than the Winston Campus. In the above quote it uses a specific region in North Carolina, thus, I would not apply their unless you can fit that specific mission.

Archived