2017-2018 Cycle

2 hours ago, taraPA said:

Anyone else still waiting to hear back from the 9/20 interview? I feel like I'm going crazy checking the mail everyday but still nothing...

I would email Corrinne. I had the same problem after interviewing in August and my letter ended up being lost in the mail, so they let me know via email and I received my letter shortly after.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bikerdad said:

My daughter interviewed at Arcadia in Sept but hasn't heard back.  Yesterday she got a one page letter telling her how to apply for student loans, BUT, no acceptance letter.  She called the school w/o any answer.  Does this mean she was accepted, waitlisted, OR whatever.  It is really driving her & "US" CRAZY... Why would they send a letter on how to apply for financial aid w/o an acceptance letter????.  Is this STANDARD practice at Arcadia??   Anyone who can help us UNRAVEL this, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

I don't know for sure... but I was accepted  in july and just received the financial aid letter this week, too! Just keep trying to contact them, and hope for good news. :)

It's bittersweet, but I just gave up my seat, Global Studies Scholarship and Graduate Assistantship from the Delaware campus after being accepted to my top choice today! Hopefully this will bring good news to one (or a few) of you! Arcadia is a phenomenal program and congrats on everyone who's received acceptance! Good luck to everyone else still waiting to hear back from all your programs!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After much thought and consideration, I've reluctantly given up my seat for the incoming DE class. I have been obsessed with Arcadia's program from the moment I began researching where to apply, but I was just recently offered a seat to my top-choice program closer to home. Arcadia is truly a special institution among a growing list of national programs, and I have no doubt that those attending for the next two years will receive one of the best PA educational experiences out there. Hopefully this can bring some good news and opportunity to one of you before the holidays! Congrats to everyone already offered admission, and good luck to those of you still interviewing and waiting to hear back!

On 11/29/2017 at 4:53 PM, uar13 said:

I was accepted to the dual degree program as well! I have not seen anything about a Facebook group yet. 

I got into the dual program at the Glenside campus too! I was thinking of starting a Facebook group if one hasn't been started yet. Have you heard anything from Arcadia since depositing?

On 12/11/2017 at 11:23 AM, AngeB said:

I got into the dual program at the Glenside campus too! I was thinking of starting a Facebook group if one hasn't been started yet. Have you heard anything from Arcadia since depositing?

I got a letter of confirmation in the mail after depositing. It pretty much just said the next deposit will be due in February. I believe a Facebook group has been created called Arcadia University PA/MPH Class of 2021!

• 2 weeks later...

I withdrew my application from Arcadia’s PA program (was waitlisted) due to having been accepted to my top choice!! For those of you still waiting to hear back, my best advice is to be patient! If it’s meant to be it will happen :)

Arcadia was one of my top choices and I would have loved to attend their program!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Archived