2017-2018 Cycle

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, BreaH said:

Hey -  I have a quick question. I have an interview on 8/22. I was wondering for those who have already heard back from their interviews how long it took for a response?

They told us it would come in the mail within 1-2 weeks, but I know for some people from the last interview it took slightly longer than 2 weeks. 

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:55 AM, BreaH said:

Hey -  I have a quick question. I have an interview on 8/22. I was wondering for those who have already heard back from their interviews how long it took for a response?

All you people getting interviews, when was your CASPA verified? and are you getting letters in the mail or email? Mine was verified June 29th and I haven't received a rejection letter or interview invite, so stressful!

4 hours ago, GLC14 said:

All you people getting interviews, when was your CASPA verified? and are you getting letters in the mail or email? Mine was verified June 29th and I haven't received a rejection letter or interview invite, so stressful!

Submitted my application mid-July, and received an interview offer last Thursday (8/10) over the phone to the DE campus

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 11:18 AM, taraPA said:

All I wanted for my birthday (yesterday) was an interview invite and today I got the call for an interview! I'll be at the Glenside campus on 9/20. So excited!

when did you send in your application to arcadia?

On 8/24/2017 at 10:08 AM, hydeconn said:

Anyone who has interviewed/attended the Delaware campus, what are your thoughts on the facility? Is there ample study space? Do you have 24/7 access? It looks like its an office building, is that at all bothersome?

I was worried about this too. From what I've seen most PA programs only have a lecture classroom and a few exam rooms, similar to the Delaware campus, because the class sizes are so small.  Therefore, the "campus" being an office building did not bother me.  I believe they said the building closes around 5pm, but there is a 24/7 library near by that many students utilize. 

1 hour ago, ant513 said:

Is there a Facebook page created yet for accepted students?

I couldn't find one, so I just made a FB group.  If you search for "Arcadia University PA Class of 2020" you should be able to find it.  Otherwise, message me your email and I can add you that way!

Archived