2017-2018 Cycle

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bowlerpenguin12 said:

Did anyone receive a packet in the mail from Arcadia? When scheduling my interview I thought Corrine said they would email and mail some info. I'm just concerned since I know they send out admission decisions through the mail.

I never got a packet from them either but I did get an email w/ all the info for the interview, so I'm not 100% sure 

8 minutes ago, bowlerpenguin12 said:

Did anyone receive a packet in the mail from Arcadia? When scheduling my interview I thought Corrine said they would email and mail some info. I'm just concerned since I know they send out admission decisions through the mail.

She told me they would email everything this year; last year a packet was sent out. All you need for interview day is the parking pass they attached to the email and bring a photo of yourself. 

1 hour ago, alc13b said:

How did the July 13th interviews go?

I think everything went quite well! Haven't heard anything yet. I believe we were told that we would find out through the mail if we got accepted or not. Why mail and not email or phone call I'm not quite sure. I could be wrong. There were quite a lot of applicants; I think my interview consisted of about 25 other applicants. We met with the program director and she discussed the details of the program. Then they had another person come to discuss financial aid and loan options. The interview was shorter than I thought it'd be. It just consisted of a single 1-on-1 interview. Although considering the amount of students that were there that day and the limited time they had I suppose that would make sense. The questions were what I expected which was nice. All I can say is prepare before hand what you want the faculty to know about you and why you make a perfect fit for the program, prep interview questions, and be prepared with questions about the program. After the interviews they provided lunch and we got to talk with the students about their opinions on the program. The students also led us on a campus tour. Oh dear lord though was it hot and we were all in suits. Not the best but they can't control the weather so oh well lol. Good luck to everyone still applying!

Just got my rejection letter a couple of days ago. I thought I was a strong applicant, but apparently not!  I can't imagine how fierce the competition must be this cycle.

Best of luck to the rest of you, and congrats to those who have been invited :)! 

I'm sorry :( When did you submit your app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived