Degree Verification for CASPA Application

Hello ! 

I had a question concerning the degree verification on the CASPA application. I am graduating with my bachelors next week and will be walking in the ceremony. The semester has ended and I am for sure getting my degree. However, my university states that it can take up to 4-6 weeks in order for the degree to be awarded on official transcripts. I have talked to CASPA and they said that they cannot verify that the degree has been awarded if it isn't on the transcript. Should I submit my application fairly early and have my degree still be in progress on my application? Or do I wait until Late June/Early July, just for my degree be awarded on my application? Most of the programs I am applying to just state that they want you to have a bachelors degree prior to matriculation but I know it looks better to have it awarded already when applying. What do you all think? What would be the best route to go? Thank you in advance !!

Archived