University of South Carolina PA Program 2017-2018

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2017 at 0:32 AM, Rinmi said:

Hi,  Im a first time applicant and im interested in applying to this program. What made you guys want to apply despite it being a really new program? Did you get to interact with the first cohort of students during the interview? 

Hello Rinmi,

Although it is a new school, with it being attached to SOM i have full confidence in the program.  I also like being a part of something new so that was also appealing to me.  Finally I like the city of columbia and want to move back to SC.

In the interview we got to mingle with 2 current students during the tour and at lunch which was incredibly helpful.  

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2017 at 9:12 AM, 1st Year PA-S said:

Hi, guys! Super excited for everyone who is applying! I am currently a student at USCSOM's PA program, and I would love to answer any questions you guys have about the program.

Good luck!

Thanks for allowing questions. I have an interview here in a week, August 25th, and I'm EXCITED....however, I'm very nervous. Could you give me some pointers on the interview

On 8/19/2017 at 8:49 AM, wy00111 said:

Good morning guys! Does anyone know how many seats there are for the upcoming cohort? I have an interview coming up for this program, which I am EXCITEDLY NERVOUS for, and I wanted to know what I am looking at!

They are offering 30 seats but I am not sure how many seats have already been filled. 

On 7/21/2017 at 3:31 PM, barronk3 said:

They gave us a timeline of 2-4 weeks. They said hopefully it'll be closer to two but possibly 4. 

Hey question, I had an interview on Friday and just got a call feom Mrs. Amy herself this afternoon but missed it while I was at Work! Do you know if she calls for acceptances only, or both acceptances and alternative list? My nerves are shot and will be shot until in the morning at 8 a.m. lol, so I really just need to know!!

52 minutes ago, wy00111 said:

Hey question, I had an interview on Friday and just got a call from Mrs. Amy herself this afternoon but missed it while I was at Work! Do you know if she calls for acceptances only, or both acceptances and alternative list? My nerves are shot and will be shot until in the morning at 8 a.m. lol, so I really just need to know!!

I'm not sure if she calls for the alternative list, but I was called for my acceptance.

Archived